whats the easiest way to sweep pick
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Practice - there is no easy way.

Start off slow, sweep across 3 or 4 strings getting the basics down. Learn how to mute while doing it, it gives a cleaner tone. After you have mastered small sweeps you can add notes on and move up strings. Practice makes perfect.
i started off really slow doin the same three notes on the g b and e, and gradually u get the hang of it . but make sure if ur like me and do a lot of pinch harmonics you r not holding the pick 2 far down, or your fingers will touch the string and dead the notes.also look up michael angelo and copy his style of sweep picking which is basically craning your hand vertically above the strings muting the spare strings with the back of your thumb.
i hope this helps!
ciao
Find Pick n Grins video on sweeping and also remember to sweep both way cuz i started learning sweeping a month ago and am pretty good sweeping down can do it fast and all but i cant sweep up as fast
Be sure to check out that video it helped me a lot and sure as hell will help u too
thnx ill try that stuff
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
EASIEST WAY TO SWEEP IS TO USE THE UG LESSONS NOT HE FORUM...god
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Sweep picking is like strumming a chord but you don't let the notes ring into eachother. Works best if you sweep arpegios.
change your name to Micheal Romeo
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong