Alright here's my cover of "Badfish" by Sublime
it's a pretty awesome song and I hope I did the vocals okay, there was one spot where I just couldn't reach, you'll probably notice it, just tell me what you think, I played the bass and the accoustic guitar as well

Link:
myspace.com/TheSuperCools

Crit for Crit
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
I liked your cover alot. Definatly got some nice guitar skill ( strum pattern and such)
Your voice was pretty goodfor the song too, imitated the original vocals really well.

One thing though, it was kinda pitchy at one particular part like 1:32 i think

Anyways besides that Good job

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542725

Crit for crit?
i like the quality of the guitar recording, much better than the electric in your guns of brixton cover. and the reverb in the solo works well. the playing speed seems to be slightly inconsistent though, especially at the beginning. did you record it to a metronome? but yeh, the playing's good and its difficult to pick faults in that respect

baldy
i thouight the timing got wierd at a few times, didnt dig the vocals at all really man. In all honesty they were actually quite bad man
The vocals aren't the greatest, sorry. You gotta get a metronome and sing more from the chest/throat, instead of being nasal.

Just practice some more, and you'll get there.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I can't listen to it now because I'm at the university and have no headphones. All I can say is that my band covers this song at every live show and it's one of those songs where everyone wants to dance and sing to. Have you played it live yet?

*I'll update this comment when I listen to it later tonight.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
that was pretty cool man. lyrics are ok, but you are a little tone deaf kinda like me, although most of the notes were on, a few were pretty far off.

guitar was great

bass was great.

overall excelent recording, i wish i could get a good recording like this...

crit 4 crit? link in sig.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
well thanks to all of you guys for being honest,
and I honestly don't think I'm tone deaf, I just have a really low voice, I couldn't reach a couple spots, but hey you never know, anyways thanks guys
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Yeah there were some parts where you could notice you were fishing for the note.

It's a little hard to tell you exactly where cause I can't scroll through the song on your myspace, but you should try singing with more force. Just kinda let the air out and go with it. It's hard to get the confidence sometimes, but confidence is really important for singing.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you