i am a new to playing a guiar and i am going to get a electric guitar and i dont know what size amp i should get help would be good
ok, first, dont listen to the idiot above me. if your just starting out, buy a package, a squier or something. dont be dumb and pay 3000$ when u might not like it. Fender has a nice squier package. come with everything you need, runs about 125$. the kid above me is on crack
^^^^^^^^^^^^^i agree, buy a started pack first. You'll get a guitar and a small 10W amp with a clean and drive channel. This is enough to get you started and get down the basics. Once you become better, you can buy a new amp and guitar and start to buy effects pedals etc.
^lol..

He also would kill most guys with he's knowlege music equipment!! but yes a very.. unusual reply..

but look into a roland cube and possibly a epiphone guitar just not the soecials *shudders*
he was just joking about mesa, chillax. roland cube 30 should be great actually, quite a bit of potential, should last you a while to, possibly, intermediate player status.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Starter packs suck.

You'll be 10 steps ahead of the game if you start off with a small Vox Valvetronics or Roland Cube. And Yamaha probably makes the best entry level guitars.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
x 10 here. please dont get urself a starter pack. the amps in those things always sound poor, and the cables they toss in for free usually fail in a week.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011