Awesome band that I've been getting into lately. Does anyone else here like them. They have a really cool blend of Ska, Funk, and punk in their music and the music is varied so not all the songs sound the same on the album which many ska and punk albums are guilty of. If you don't know who they are, if you are a fan of those genres you should check them out, they are awesome.
I like them a lot- I was completely bummed I missed their show when they came to town (**** you job )
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
They're on some ska comp. But I can't remember what it's called. What label are they on anyway?
yea, fishbone is a great band. "boning in the boneyard" was the first ever slap song i learned on bass
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I fuggin' love this band....Unyielding Conditioning is one of my favorite songs.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.