It's in the title. If you know, please tell me it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much, Ryan.
hang on, gimme two seconds, ill fetch the tab book and have a look for ya
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Electro Harmonix Big Muff for the solos.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
No problem, they're such great sounds too. You'll pretty much perfect them with a Muff.
Don't be afraid to care"

Strip My Mind: clean neck pickup throughout, modular synth and distortion on the interlude, and distortion on solo, but i heard he used some moogerfooger pedal to make the first double stop sound BAM. the distortion used on this song is a big muff i think.

Wet Sand: clean neck pickup throughout, slight dist on the verses, bridges, pre choruses and a tiny bit of distortion on chorus (not heard well on chorus because od doubled guitar part), chorus pedal on interludes, there is a synth guitar and octaver used on the 2nd prechorus, the bridge (you dont form in the wet sand) is played clean, and there is a guitar synth set to harpsichord patch on it too, and the solo is clean i believe. the light distortion used on this song is a DS-2 i think.

Hope this helps.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
^The solo isn't clean?? And strip my mind intro chorus and verses is the bridge pickup, but the rest is spot on.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
^The solo isn't clean?? And strip my mind intro chorus and verses is the bridge pickup, but the rest is spot on.

k, probably some distortion on the solo, and yeah, i wasnt sure about the pickup used on strip my mind.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
I think a lot of Big Muff in the Wet Sand solo...Pretty sure.... And hey R_H_C_P Finally i bought a nice combo (i hope it's nice) Marshall MG250 DFX... i wanted a Tube amp but it was too expensive by the way what do you think about this amp? I'll give it back if you have some serious suggestions... Sorry that i'm writting it all here but i don't know how to do my own thread....
Last edited by Karol1701 at Mar 12, 2007,
*listens to solo* ah yeah, sorry, its been ages since i heard that song. so a lot of big muff on the solo
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Karol1701
I think a lot of Big Muff in the Wet Sand solo...Pretty sure.... And hey R_H_C_P Finally i bought a nice combo (i hope it's nice) Marshall MG250 DFX... i wanted a Tube amp but it was too expensive by the way what do you think about this amp? I'll give it back if you have some serious suggestions... Sorry that i'm writting it all here but i don't know how to do my own thread....

Do you like it? That's all that matters really.

Personally I wouldn't have got it, you could have got a Laney or a used valve combo, but if you like it, keep it, just try out some other amps and make sure you like your amp best, if not, swap if you can.
Don't be afraid to care"

I love nice clean sound...it has to be warm and sound big....i don't feel it in it.....but maybe someone will convince me that i can make it sound good.... i don't want a used combo....but yeah...i heard that valves are amazing...
Quote by rhcp_freak
Strip My Mind: clean neck pickup throughout, modular synth and distortion on the interlude, and distortion on solo, but i heard he used some moogerfooger pedal to make the first double stop sound BAM. the distortion used on this song is a big muff i think.

Wet Sand: clean neck pickup throughout, slight dist on the verses, bridges, pre choruses and a tiny bit of distortion on chorus (not heard well on chorus because od doubled guitar part), chorus pedal on interludes, there is a synth guitar and octaver used on the 2nd prechorus, the bridge (you dont form in the wet sand) is played clean, and there is a guitar synth set to harpsichord patch on it too, and the solo is clean i believe. the light distortion used on this song is a DS-2 i think.

Hope this helps.

- Faisal

I need to get my hand on that book
Sent from my iPad.