I think it'd be awesome to cover mud's tiger feet. You can just imagine someone with a Jello voice singing "you've been laying it down, got your hips swinging out of bounds, and I like the way you do what you do to me"

any bands done a cover? and if so let's hear it!

EDIT: Haven't found anything on google, but there must be at least a few.

It does need taking out of swing time though.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Mar 12, 2007,
I guess there aren't, huh?

I have to say I'm extremely surprised.

it looks like I'll have to arrange a version specially
i don't even know the real song...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
it's awesome mike, I'll send it ya if you like.

It was a big disco hit in the early 70's, which was why I assumed that one of the punk bands had come along and butchered it.
i just downloaded it, i haven't listened to it yet though.

i checked limewire for tiger feet for ya brian, but the only band to come up was Mud, no other band...sorry.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

There was a group called Girlschool that covered it, but I think they did a bad metal version of it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
There was a group called Girlschool that covered it, but I think they did a bad metal version of it.

I guess I'd best avoid THAT one then
Quote by andrewbiles

I might check it out actually 'cause Girlschool were a glam band if I remember right.

This might mean the cover is in the same vein as Quiet Riot's covers of Cum on Feel the Noize and Mama Weer all Crazy Now which I quite liked.
Yeah, Ditch was saying something about Motorhead discovering girlschool, and how they're the only good all female band.
I've came to the conclusion that someone on this forum should cover this song or get a group of people to do it.

I'd do it.
yeah, we've started doing that about 3-5 times, but it always falls by the wayside.

At one point we had a good little group, Johnny Skull**** and the Vaginal Secretions.

Oh yeah, and we did that Ramones cover album
i remember that sticky too, with DK and black flag covers
i think sargasm started the ramones cover thing...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

i was gonna do soup is good food, but...i forgot...man...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Mud are brilliant. And now you mention it, a punk cover of it would absolutely rule. I'm in!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!