Gak are selling roland cube 15 for £39 if anyone is interested!
check it out , its on the frontpage
i have a new username
*looks*

Bloody hell lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
the 15 is the one without any of the modeling that makes the amp sound good. Right?
Quote by bluewilliams
Worst. Amp. Ever.

Marshall MG. Line 6 Spider II (Not III... III is a lot better than the others.. Still nto a fan though). Fender Frontman. Squire amps.

You get the picture
Quote by Untitled001
Marshall MG. Line 6 Spider II (Not III... III is a lot better than the others.. Still nto a fan though). Fender Frontman. Squire amps.

You get the picture

Ok, i'm with you on the last 2. But marshall MGs and Spiders, much as i can't stand them either, are better than Cube 15's by a country mile.
Quote by bluewilliams
Ok, i'm with you on the last 2. But marshall MGs and Spiders, much as i can't stand them either, are better than Cube 15's by a country mile.

Nah.. I disagree on that... I haven't tried the Cube 15 but it can't be much worse than a MG15...

They have an MG15 at school... It's horrible D:
Quote by gsr2k6
the 15 is the one without any of the modeling that makes the amp sound good. Right?
oh gay, yuh it is lmao, aww i thought they had a great deal going down there
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dude, Cubes aren't bad amps. I plug into one every other Thursday at my teacher's house, and I like it. Not as nice a proper tube amp, but nice for a cheap SS.
The cube 15 is the worst in the cube series, but for that price its alot better than something you'd get in a starter pack.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )