Whats a good price? I mean, there's only one significant problem, that being a small pickguard crack near the screwhole.
pics??
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I think they were about £450 new so maybe £250-£300, and use the edit button rather than triple posting
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
They are as rare as hell. Check Harmony Central Reviews to see exactly how much other people paid for it.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
£200 to £250
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
hm. a few are priced in the $800US, others at $500-$600, and this guy's selling at about $850. This sound okay?
Last edited by NJMaidenfan666 at Mar 12, 2007,
get him down to 750 - 800 make the little pickguard damage seem like a big deal to you
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by NJMaidenfan666
hm. a few are priced in the $800US, others at $500-$600, and this guy's selling at about $850. This sound okay?

It's damaged, i would say try and get him down to around 750 if you can because if others are going for 500-600, you dont really want to be paying too much more for a damaged one really
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
of course, the $500s are when they were bought in like 2001.
Also, the $800s are from like 2004
Do you guys think its worth almost a thousand dollars(us)?
They're -worth- that much...if you really, REALLY want a Steve Harris sig P-bass. Otherwise, no, they're not particularly. $700 USD is the most I'd ever pay for one.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
its just that i don't know if i'm ever gonna get another chance at finding one. I want one soo bad!
Hey, if you really want it, I say spend the money and get it.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
well, thanks for your help everyone. I think i'll buy. Anyway, if i get buyers remorse he's giving me a month to return. So excited!