What if I posted some of my band's lyrics and someone steals them? I want a c4c but afraid someone will steal them! Then my band mates would be pissed at me! How can I stop this?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
i dont think anyones done that, and if people did, why do lots of people post lyrics everyday here?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
idk..... there's just a couple of ppl here that i dont think i can trust
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
i posted my lyrics here, and nobody stole them, i think (maybe its cos theyre crap) but hey, i guess its not too big of a risk.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
^^

Haha you cant trust, its an internet forum, yet it is no different from the real world in the respect of theft. Look at the whole Fall Out Boy / Give Up the Ghost situation. It happens. The best way to get around it, is either A) Find a site where you can post your pieces, thus giving you a date of posting, prior to what anyone else can provide. B) Set up your own site. C) put them all into an email, and email it to yourself, don't open the file just save it to your hard-drive. Again another form of protection.

But seriously, theres a lot of well written work posted here, so you know, you'd have to be shit unlucky to be a victim.

Now please read the FAQ (found with the announcement) regarding stuff you can post.

Thanks.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.