About how much watts do you need on your amp to play a church? (this is phrased really badly, I know)
I go to eleven..........
well im sure an amp that goes to eleven will be fine... Seriously with a light drummer 50 watts no drummer maybe 25.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Tube? Solid State? Are you looking to drown out the pastor, or just play along?
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
you could have a 435208435902743590 watt amp, but it wont make sound without speakers.

how big is your church? ive been in some that a 1x12 combo would be fine, and others where a 2x12 combo would struggle to fill the hall.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
anything all tube 30 watts would work fine. Even 15 if there was no drummer, or a quiet drummer at least.
I didn't really have any specifications. I just have no idea the number of watts to drummer to where you are playing ratio is at.
I go to eleven..........
Quote by Led man32
well im sure an amp that goes to eleven will be fine... Seriously with a light drummer 50 watts no drummer maybe 25.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Led man32
Seriously with a light drummer 50 watts no drummer maybe 25.

Light drummer 15, heavy drummer 25 (that is, if you want it cranked, which you should )
666 watts.

sorry.

depends on the speakers mainly- also, probably what mr hankey said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
1 million dollars!

ops umm about 50 wats should be good.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby