About 3 or 4 days ago as I start to log off of my sister's PC profile, it said there was the little "New Program Installed" bubble.

Well, I figured she downloaded a new picture viewing program, or updated her old ones.

Well, I get on my profile, and it says the same thing when I click my Star menu, and it was my iTunes.

I there was an update or something, and she installed it.

But now everytime I try and play a song, this happens:

I went into the technical issue option in the box, and it said there was a file in my Temp folder that was causing the problem.

So I Quick Cleaned my PC with McAfee, which cleans the Temp folders, but the problem was still there. I even uninstalled iTunes and re-installed it, all with the same problem.

The only thing I notice is the file in the Temp folder changes just about everytime I look at the technical specs of the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem, or at least know how to fix it?

WMP is getting on my nerves, and half of the songs I listen to are all in iTunes format....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
my brother installed the itunes update on my pc just recently, the older version on my laptop works fine, but im getting a similar issue with my desktop. good to know im not the only one... anyone know how to fix it?
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
i dont see anything majorly....
oh wait, you're using iTunes, theres your problem
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
start>programs>accessories>system tools> disk cleanup

try it
thatll get rid of all the temps and stuff just make sure you check temporary internet files to clean off
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
It don't me to download the new iTunes the other day. For some reason I foresaw a potential problem and decided not to install it...weird. If you can download the older version again. Maybe that will help.
Well, no one ever downloaded any update, I forgot to mention, my sister didn't do anything to iTunes, and I didn't either. It just kinda stopped working.

Chickenfrmheck: I'll try that.

Mein Kampf: I know, believe me, there would be TONS more if I didn't have a 37GB HD....

Seriously, my uncle built the computer for us a few years back, and I guess he didn't think we needed the space, because he has access to FAR larger hard drives, and he stuck us with a 37GB? We're getting a 200GB external one soon, though.

Saxo-Walrus

Yea, yea. I need a Mac, I know. I really want a MacBook Pro 15.4" with the 2.33 GHz processor package....*sigh*

But none of the above helps worked....

Saxo-Walrus