Check out Conscience Dream. I write and play most of it (a few guitar credits go to my brothers). I have 4 songs up.
One of them (called "psyCHe") is different cause I ran everything through one of those Line 6 pods. I ran the keyboards, bass, vocals, even the drums through it. It was really fun.

Anyway, check us out and give us some feedback. Here: myspace.com/consciencedreamband
if your a one man band why do you say were working on a song??? i just noticed that, do you have a band or is it just you??? Check out www.myspace.com/azazelmetal you can hear me play metal if you like it. theres only a couple of songs but there will be more,there just experiments because i wa trying to figure out how to you the new recording stuff i got so i hope you enjoy.
if your a one man band why do you say were working on a song??? i just noticed that, do you have a band or is it just you??? Check out www.myspace.com/azazelmetal you can hear me play metal if you like it. theres only a couple of songs but there will be more,there just experiments because i was trying to figure out how to you the new recording stuff i got so i hope you enjoy.
thanks for checking it out. I say that cause I write, play and record everything but my brother either gives me advice or suggestions, tells me what's good and what's not. that kind of thing. and also for one song, he contributed a solo.
blistermetal that stuff on myspace is pretty good, same to u satanssun its awesome
im in a "work in prgress" metal band at the moment ... i say tht cos we only hav lead guitar vocals n bass but its all doin fine we alredy hav 2 albums full of songs just for the pure fact i write wenever i get bord (wich is a hell of a lot)
but yea good work guys its all good =D
Quote by SaTaNsSuN36
if your a one man band why do you say were working on a song??? i just noticed that, do you have a band or is it just you??? Check out www.myspace.com/azazelmetal you can hear me play metal if you like it. theres only a couple of songs but there will be more,there just experiments because i was trying to figure out how to you the new recording stuff i got so i hope you enjoy.

hey I finally listened to your page. it was awesome. it had a sound that just kinda pounded in your head so that you don't forget it. keep at it. I wanna hear more.
blister man i like where your going with that stuff. But i was waiting for a crazy crazy heavy part to bust in to contrast all the trippy stuff but it never happened still, really good. Its kinda the same direction im goin with my music.
Tool kicks ass
Quote by Arkane
blister man i like where your going with that stuff. But i was waiting for a crazy crazy heavy part to bust in to contrast all the trippy stuff but it never happened still, really good. Its kinda the same direction im goin with my music.

which song? cause that's what I'm working on for the next song. thanks again for the feedback.
Quote by blistermetal
I think it was cool. it had a good melody. and everything sounded well together (melodically, that is). the only thing I'd suggest is working with a metronome a little. but like I say everything sounded good together.

critique my band: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543725

hehe thnx for comment and for you
your songs are pretty coool .. xD also as a one man band, thats mostly the stuff i can say cuz im not good at judging if evrything is played right.. lol
Beck "Mongolian Chop Squad" the Anime inspired me to play the guitar

cloud/ red
That was actually really cool, I was expecting to hate it from the three genres listed on myspace, but it worked really well.

I liked the combination of the experimental stuff with the hip hop beat, and the kind of drum and bass beat nearer 2:00 when it kicked in.

I was also hoping there would be something heavy that would kick in, like maybe a distorted guitar or a really heavy beat, but it was still good.

Nice songs man
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I wrote a new song. It's not exactly what I wanted it to sound like. But this is what came out. It's called "Chance". 5th one down. Let me know what you think.

also, I started a another project with another new song. check out the link:

The Delirium Complex