The title says almost everything. I want a wah pedal, and i don't know which one I'll buy: Ibanez weeping demon 7 or crybaby (probably Dimebag Darrell's from hell), which one do you suggest?
I've heard the Ibanez wd-7 is far better, but i wanted to check it out..
i vouch for the weeping demon over the crybaby from hell
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
out of those
dimebag crybaby from hell

but if you want a really good wah
check out the vox

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I've heard great things about the weeping demon...It's supposedly much more versatile than the crybaby.
i headr great things about the Dimebag for metal.. but if you play classic id say vox
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

the Weeping Demon is a great pedal, it really versatile, i'd keep mine. but i want a Fulltone Clyde, i can get a great funk tone out of it then go all the way to metal, its really nice.

(if your interested in buying one used from me PM me, the kid buying mine wont respond to my PMs and its been 3 or 4 days )
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
go for the weeping demon, it is great for metal (if that's what your after), and it has great range.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Pesonally, I find the Weepind Demon somewhat lacking. It sounds mediocre to me.

I would go for a Dunlop 535Q, Crybaby From Hell, or you could save up and Get a Teese Wizard wah.