A while ago I saw a really long joke on here using music expressions, along the lines of, like

"A C walks into a bar, D was the second, but Eb couldn't get in because he was a minor"

And so on for about half a page.

Anyone able to post it again, I searched for it and got nothing?
Search for "Jokes that only true music lovers will get" in the search button between New Posts and Members lists (The one under your pm box sucks)
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I'll get it for you (hold on)

Ben Hamelech
half a page? can you say unnecessary?

BassistGal, i noticed that your 'Number of e-guys who thought im a girl and tried to hit on me' count has gone up
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Maybe it was Bflat?

EDIT: WTF?... I have no clue why i said that...
Last edited by PopNFresh07 at Mar 12, 2007,
Quote by SOADrox429
half a page? can you say unnecessary?

BassistGal, i noticed that your 'Number of e-guys who thought im a girl and tried to hit on me' count has gone up

A cold world it is (the internet)

TS, i couldnt come up with anything aswell, thats odd..

Cant help you sorry (it was a great joke tho)

Ben Hamelech
well, i dont know about any other threads, but here is a classic that always pops up

whats the best thing about being a guitarist?

you can play with your g string while fingering a minor and not get arrested!
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
Last edited by drugless_stoner at Mar 12, 2007,
FOUND IT!!!! Had to trawl through 12 pages of the 'Jokes that are hard to get' thread, but i got it

A C, an E-flat, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors."

So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished; the G is out flat.

An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second."

An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims, "Get out now! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a nice corporate job until his company downsized) says, "You're looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development." This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything else, and stands there au natural.

Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

The bartender decides, however, that since he's only had tenor so patrons, the soprano out in the bathroom, and everything has become alto much treble, he needs a rest -- and closes the bar.
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass