I am looking to buy a Peavey amp but am not sure which one to get. which is better? the Bandit sreies or the Transtube EFX series? thank u
what music do you play?

what's your current guitar rig?

do you play gigs? if so, how big?

rough budget? and rough location (affects pricing- just your country will do)?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I play all kinds of rock. I mainly play stuff like AC/DC, Poison, Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, and Aerosmtih type stuff. currently I just have a Fender Stratocaster and a Radial TOnebone Plexitube. at the time I do not play gigs but maybe in about a year. my budget is up to about 450 dollars maybe 500 and i live in the US.
^ you'll probably want something tube for those tones, though that is a pretty good pedal (from what I hear, I haven't been able to try it). You might get away with a cleaner tube amp and running the pedal into it.

peavey classic 30 or fender hot rod deluxe? something like that, maybe. wait to see what the other guys say too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Peavey Windsor.
You could get those tones NO PROBLEM with the Windsor.
That's exactly what it's made for, after all.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

^And no cab?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
^And no cab?

If he has plenty of money if he goes used.
I just saw 2 Windsors on eBay for less than 300.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

^Ahhh, I thought you meant new.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I think the windsor combo is going to be a 1x12. Should be out in 2nd quarter.