Page 1 of 3
The obese people...

Unless it's a little kid then it's whoever is giving them too much food.
« »
you can only blame the people who have put the weight on.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Burpin'Worm
The obese people...

Precisely.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
People who eat too much?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by rabidguitarist
you can only blame the people who have put the weight on.

i agree

unless it's like a little kid cos they don't know better
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Parents
Computer Companies
Labour Government
Social Disadvantage
Labour Government
Tony Blair
Guitar
Drums
Labour Government
Labour Government
Social Class De-alignment
Increased Standards At School
Labour Government
Tony Blair
Gordon Brown
Thread of meeting Tony Blair.

The list is pretty open-ended.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Your Own Damn Self.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
its obviously the people. Mom and Dad are too busy to make dinner, thanks for the pizza.

Thats basically it, everyone or close to everyone, who lives in a well off economic country can afford to eat whatever they want. Now if its fattening fast food or low calorie foods is up to them.

Don;t blame McDonalds for people not being able to stop and use their brains for second because they do not understand tehe word MODERATION!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Burpin'Worm
The obese people...

Unless it's a little kid then it's whoever is giving them too much food.

What he said. I hate it when people blame McDonalds. People trying to absolve themselves of responsibility. McDonalds just cash in on it, which while it isn't particularly nice, still doesn't make obesity their fault. And there's nothing wrong with fast food in principle (except Mcdonald's is awful quality food ), it's just that eating it too much is unhealthy.

People need to grow the fuck up and take control of their own behaviour, not blame things on other people.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
in childhood it is definately the parents and that obesity usually continues to adult obesity. i am a huge proponent of just getting outside and doing something. you dont have to do 1000 pushups a day or go for a 3mile jog but get outside and be active. all i wanted to do as a kid was go ride my bike or play on the park or what not. when did having fun consist of playing video games all day. do i play vg's yes but not all day. parents responsibility in the nutshell, plus they dont need 8 servings of mcdonalds/week
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
The people. It's saddening; my family eats like shit. But, whatever. They can eat what they want, I'll eat healthy.
Its gotta be Rosie!
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Well the thing is some people are just genetically obese. that's not really their fault, but for the people who eat tons and get fat, you can sit there and wallow in your own self-pity because no one else cares what you've done to yourself.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Parents and/or your self.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
fat food uis cheapm and affordable if you are poor you can't afford this organic food. i say it should be illegal for government institutiion to have fatty foods if they are going to complain about obesidy but that is what really brings in alot of money
Parents. They only want to make their kids hapy by supplying them with fatty foods. And then the kids are just set for life.
frank lloyd wright.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
I was thinking of just reading this thing trough and laughing; but I have to say I love the way all the thin people on UG are finally telling the fatties what for!

IF WE CAN KEEP TRIM SO CAN YOU!!!
i would have to say that i am to blame for obesity... or at least for me... even though im not obese im just overweight... because i like to eat... my philosophy is eat what you want and die happy...(although i am trying to loose some weight)
Quote by lbc_sublime
fat food uis cheapm and affordable if you are poor you can't afford this organic food. i say it should be illegal for government institutiion to have fatty foods if they are going to complain about obesidy but that is what really brings in alot of money

pssssh....ya, that will work. Have gov outlaw fatty foods...
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
After the age of 16, obesity is clearly your fault. At that age I think most people can fully understand the consequences of their actions. From 12-16 they are only partly to blame, they should start to understand how to treat their body. Under 12, I'd say the parents are partially to blame. It isn't entirely their fault since they can no force their children to have certain habbits, but when the children are under 12 and obese the parents should only be buying healthy food and encouraging their kids to exercise.

As for blaming the food distributors, that is complete bull. I like McDonalds. I like fast food. I might get it more than once a week. I am also one of the healthies people I know due to the fact that I constantly run/swim/bike/play sports. So it just shows that you can eat food like that as long as you're maintaining a healthy life style.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
It's obviously the fault of the food companies i mean it's not like people have willpower or anything.
Quote by Virage
America.

[/thread]

F*ck you
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
all the fat sods with their face-stuffing and their "oh, one more won't hurt" and the waiters with their "it's only WAFFERRR THIIIN!" and then BOOM the fat guy explodes all over the restaurant after spewing and it's REALLY EFFING NASTY.

i mean...it's probably the person's own fault.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by SG6578
F*ck you

Chill the fuck out, he's clearly joking.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Chill the fuck out, he's clearly joking.

I still lol'd at his reply.
Quote by esther_mouse
all the fat sods with their face-stuffing and their "oh, one more won't hurt" and the waiters with their "it's only WAFFERRR THIIIN!" and then BOOM the fat guy explodes all over the restaurant after spewing and it's REALLY EFFING NASTY.

i mean...it's probably the person's own fault.

Some one's into Monty Python
Quote by Dirge Humani
It is obviously the "liberal's" faults.

, esther, is that from Monty Python's Meaning of Life?

yep, lol
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
either the people or genetics, cause some ppl got that matabolism thing and so they cant help but be fat
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by lbc_sublime

1) You don't have to eat organic food to eat somewehat healthy
2) Fatty foods such as fast food is not cheap, just learn how to cook and you're set, food tastes better, lasts longer, etc.
Page 1 of 3