when i was 7 i wrote some recipes

"easy snack. mayonaise, bread, and apples. put it all in a cup and eat to taste

easy grilled cheese. put bread and cheese in toaster cook to preffered temperature"

i also wrote a story about greenpeace being attacked by killer whales.

and one about a dinosaur who came from the past and got electrocuted by a computer. he got mad but ate a cookie and he was happy again

post yours
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
i wrote one in 2nd grade about dinosaurs going into outer space. i got a shitty grade too.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
I remember writing a story about a spider named Mistro who got stuck in the back of a hay-filled wagon.

He tried napping in the hay but the wagon ride was too bumpy so he kept waking up.

At the end, he woke up and then realised that his hay adventure was all a dream.

Yay grade 2!

EDIT: AND it was in french. I was such a badass francophone 2nd grader...

I also wrote a story in grade 6 about some kid who had aliens in his backyard, and so he randomly finds this sword that freezes stuff and then freezes the aliens.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
i cant remember that far back
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I remember in grade 4, writing a story about the Gingerbread man.

Of course, he ate stuff and grew extremely tall into a giant, ate Robin Hood, crushed Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, and various other things to other fairy tale gits.

That was fun.
I wrote a story about Barney the dinosaur coming into my room at night at assaulting me with chinese throwing stars in third grade. I got an A+ becuase of my "well developed vocabulary"
LOLOLOL

I wrote a lot of junk.

We should actually POST some of our stories, not just describe them.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
When i was in grade 5 i wrote a story about a pumpkin that ate peoples heads and then this old man shot the pumpkin with a .44 magnum and all the peoples heads fell out of the pumpkin.

yep
Quote by Kutanmoogle
I remember writing a story about a spider named Mistro who got stuck in the back of a hay-filled wagon.

He tried napping in the hay but the wagon ride was too bumpy so he kept waking up.

At the end, he woke up and then realised that his hay adventure was all a dream.

Yay grade 2!

Greatest story ever *thinks about buying publishing Rights.*
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
i just remembered a few more. in middle school i wrote a megaman x fanfiction where every 2 pages described a level "megaman jumped two the left and shot armored armadillo he then spent half a minute exploding then megaman got a new power and a password to go back into the game later" (i thought the password was part of the story)

i wrote another wher i was trying to be edgy and had megaman take a sip of beer (hardcore i know)

for two middle school assignments i wrote one myth about zeus getting a challenge from aries to have sex with every woman in the world. and one about air pirates

and in 2nd grade i had seen a preview for wing commander the movie(just the preview and turned in a story based on that preview with no prior knowledge of wing commander. this is the whole thing.
the guy was flying in his space ship and he said "bogeys at 10 a clocks" then he shot them.
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Last edited by tortillamaster at Mar 12, 2007,
I always wrote good stories as a kid (seriously, I was told I was in the top escelon in State), but I do remember in kindergarten that I wrote a story about a princess getting kidnapped by a dragon. A knight went to save her, but he had no horse and the armor was heavy, so he had to walk really slowly to get there. By the time he got there, the dragon and the princess had become friends (he was going to eat her, but then decided she was too pretty). The knight killed the dragon anyway and made off with the princess, who left him shortly after they returned.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
threadstarter, you came up with those stories just now, didn't you?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
In fourth grade I tried to write a novella about this crazy friend I had mutating into a monster and pillaging the Japanese countryside as a result of nuclear fallout. It was called Psychotic Inferno. I only got through four chapters, though. Christ, I was an awesome kid.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
nope you is wrong

and could someone tell me what wing commander actually was
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by Trapman870
i wrote one in 2nd grade about dinosaurs going into outer space. i got a shitty grade too.

I should think so as well!

Hahahaha!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I used to write storys and never get them finished. The stories I'd write involve spies and stuff...but they really sucked. I can remember one story with this guy called Max who went to San Fransisco to play cards with this guy but he was arrested by the CIA...? He was sent to prison but broke out a few minutes later and punched the prison gaurd in the face...O.o
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
I wrote a story about a giant who used to come along when adults werent around kiss little boys The parents wouldnt believe the children but they loved the giant. In the end the parents saw him and believed the children. I think thats about the size of it...

I KNOW I KNOW just a little bit ****ed up! I was young and naive!!
Quote by nonickname
I used to write storys and never get them finished. The stories I'd write involve spies and stuff...but they really sucked. I can remember one story with this guy called Max who went to San Fransisco to play cards with this guy but he was arrested by the CIA...? He was sent to prison but broke out a few minutes later and punched the prison gaurd in the face...O.o

Sounds familiar lol

Come on, wouldn't this thread win if we actually posted parts of these stories?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Okay, I have a transcribed version of my most excellent Littlefoot meets Johnny Bravo story on my computer somewhere, I'll go find it.

EDIT: Nvm, it's on my old computer upstairs and I'm not bothering to transfer it. It was more stupid than sfunny anyway.
Last edited by flame843 at Mar 12, 2007,
^awww come on

Let me see what crap I have saved.
i remember writeing a story when i was 6 about noddy (the dude with the red and yellow car) killing a wizard and then chargeing people in toyland £20 to line up and stab and punch his dead body
the teacher didnt find it appropriate
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
This will probably destroy any chances of me having a career in writing

Los Angeles, former USA.
Time: 0.39
Date: 12.12.2789

John Sherman, Sentry 2269 of Division D, was tired, hungry and scared. Section 6 was where the most dangerous criminals were kept, and the mere though of having to guard a bunch of psychopaths, terrorists, Nirvana addicts and organ-hunting aliens on his own gave him the creeps, but actually doing it was a nightmare.
Sherman shuddered, and, having nothing better to do, he went on a routine patrol along his corridor, saying the names of the convicts as he passed by them.
“Jackson, Lee, Yang, Muller, Davis, Snyder, Draper, Kilroy, Z’ronth, Soravh, Treen’h, Var, Rathxar…”
Sherman stopped at the last name, the name of the most treacherous Stalker alive.
Stalkers are large, swarthy, sinister aliens from an unknown planet. Stalkers (also known as Menhunters or Seekers) could regenerate limbs and, in extreme cases such as Rathxar’s, entire bodies. They needed a constructive cancer to survive, and, since Professor Albert Gorman discovered two hundred years ago that all humans had a
beneficial cancer in their DNA, which helped to destroy dead cells, the Stalkers began killing Earthlings for their ‘cancer’. Since they needed a new, cancerous organ every few days, Stalkers have usually have killed many people: Treen’h killed 224,Z’ronth slew 244, Var had 360 victims, Soravh took life from 499 people and Rathxar, being the strongest, toughest and most resourceful of them, had almost a thousand murders on his head. Since Stalkers were three times stronger than average humans, it was very risky bringing them in or out of jail, so they were locked up behind shatterproof glass, with no windows and a laserbeam system in front of the windowpane, to name but a few safety precautions. However all the Stalkers (excepting Rathxar, his cell being too well guarded) still managed to escape a couple of times, which is why no one volunteers to become a CSSPC Guard.
And now, the greatest killer of all time had escaped from his extra-security cell!

Though to be fair, I was just learning English then. So excuse any mistakes or grammatical weirdness.

The title of this masterpiece? 'A Dark Future'
Quote by raise_the_dead
This will probably destroy any chances of me having a career in writing

Though to be fair, I was just learning English then. So excuse any mistakes or grammatical weirdness.

The title of this masterpiece? 'A Dark Future'

Cool!

Better than a story I wrote about a salmon that got high off of sniffing glue.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I wrote something in middle school about dissecting teenage mothers and hiding the organs in a bathtub while squeezing a uterus until it pops.

br00talz...
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

i wrote a story about some guy that kidnapped this kid but it was planned because his parents didn't like him than he crashed the plane on a deserted island, there were wild dogs and iguanas then the columbian cartel came and killed the pilot guy and turned the captive little kid into a drug dealer, 4th grade ftw
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
In Pre-K we had to write about our spring break:

My Family went to Tennisee. It was fun. We ate chish-cka-bobs.

That was pretty much it and above this delicable peice of literature, there was an awesome pic of me playing tennis... man was i creative
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
My 7 year old brother was asked to write something that each living thing shares in common. His response- everything that lives will be dead one day.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
In 6th grade I wrote a long poem/story about a kid who was going to kill his father, but his father killed him first.

I also wrote a story about an evil Sweet Tooth like clown.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.