Page 1 of 3
He needs to die.

Basically...i've always hated the **** but i understand that he's her mate and everything, as much as she often wants to kill him...not joking.

But he crosses certain boundaries, like he's always trying to be a bit "touchey-feeley" and trying to get maximum attention from her all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous of the attention he gets, but I am fed up with having to watch it, and her having to basically ignore me completely while she tends to him, its not even like I ever ignore her, whenever she wants something, it comes top of the list before anything else, if i'm talking to someone and she turns up, I never ignore her at all.

Also, when I was with her just now he sent about 4 texts literally within about 10 - 15 seconds of each other, reading:

1) "Are you alone yet? X"
2) "I really need to talk to you. X"
3) "i'm feeling really down, need to talk to you. X"
4) "i'll ring you later. X"

I know she'd never cheat on me, especially with him. I trust her, its him I don't trust. I've decided if he gets in the way I will hunt him down untill his head is hanging on a pole in my front garden.

But what do I do about him in the meantime? Any ideas?

Cheers Dudes & Dudettes/Dudesses!

What you should do is talk to him and tell what he's doing is really pissing you and your girlfriend off.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Italian mafia, I know some guys.

Seriously, she'll get tired and will never be attracted to him: That guys is needier than a naked eskimoe in a clothing shop in eskimoe land.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll help kick the creep's ass!!!

Edit: Kensai... are you trying to get sigged?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Yeah, just tell him, that it's not right at all, if he carries on, just beat the shit out of him!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Relationship thread?

That dude sounds like a douche.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Tell her to choose between you two.

then when she dumps you, make another thread
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by jimbob78
I'll help kick the creep's ass!!!

Edit: Kensai... are you trying to get sigged?

No, it's how I make metaphors.
my girlfriend does the same thing
... along with most of her guy friends....
i dont think its that she's really ignoring you, it's that:
if you've been with someone a long time, its kind of rough to just erase them from existence, you know? just tell her it bugs you, and maybe she will tell him to back off.
but be careful, she shot back at me stuff like "everyone needs friends" and "its ok if you flirt with other people, i love and trust you... dont you trust me?"
****ing people...
rock and fucking roll
confront this guy if its bothering you, especially if youre clearly the visual winner of a fight of some sort...but if this bothers you a lot, dont be afraid to stand up to this dude
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by DownbëloW
$60 he's an emo.

Hahahahahahaha!

and to wasteofpaint, I know exactly what you mean, it's not people though, it's GIRLS!

They're all the same!!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Everyone hates ex's. They get the blame for everything, even when it's not their fault. Perhaps this guy's just lonely.
Quote by rkelsey

1) "Are you alone yet? X"

yet? .....that says something
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
he's in the mafia lol, his name's "Roberto" italian dude..

And if I ring him, what should I say?

I can't really kick the shit out of him, as much as i'd like to since i've been told not to by my Hannah (my girl) but meh. and i dont really wanna piss her off if you see what i mean.

She dislikes him but she doesn't want him dead or in hospital or dead

Cheers.

Quote by WasteofPaint
my girlfriend does the same thing
... along with most of her guy friends....
i dont think its that she's really ignoring you, it's that:
if you've been with someone a long time, its kind of rough to just erase them from existence, you know? just tell her it bugs you, and maybe she will tell him to back off.
but be careful, she shot back at me stuff like "everyone needs friends" and "its ok if you flirt with other people, i love and trust you... dont you trust me?"
****ing people...

i h8 it when my girl does that

or says thats not flirting 2 me... argh!!!
talk to ur girlfriend i mean its her friend right so maybe she can set him straight about the whole thing and if that doesn't work then theres always the option of beating the living shit out of him.
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Kick the ****'s head in
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by rkelsey
Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not jealous of the attention he gets, but I am fed up with having to watch it, and her having to basically ignore me completely while she tends to him.

This is called jealousy.
Quote by Kensai
No, it's how I make metaphors.

That wasn't a metaphor, it was more of a simile than anything...
Set his house on fire, and spray paint on teh road in front of "GET THE F**K OUT OF TOWN"
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Yes indeed it was... PWNED!!!!

Anyways... I'll beat him up for you if you're sure about this.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Lol that guy sounds kinda like me one year ago (ok not THAT bad). But once she got a new bf i just gave up trying to get attention and moved on.
I love how everyone always yells "RELATI0NSH1P THR34D OMGZORZ!!1!¡111!!", but not that many people actually go to the realtionship thread to help people, everyone i see there is asking a question, not many answering. He made a thread for our convinience people, be gracious.

Anywho, i think you should tell teh kid to back off, beat his ass, or just leave it alone: obviously he's a loser.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Guitarist132
Tell her to choose between you two.

then when she dumps you, make another thread

Who dat?
yeah... that's so ****ing hilarious *Rolls eyes*

Try and be constructive here.
Quote by Skraeling86

Quote by Bubban

Quote by rkelsey
AMEN!

He tried to threaten me with: "Russian Multi-Combat Fighting" about 8 months ago lol.

Lmao, don't you just love it when people try to strike an immense ammount of fear into you by telling you they know some kung fu shit or something along those lines. It's like "OMG Back off you n00b i took ju jitsu when i was like 6!!¡¡!"

Me: "....."
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Zar Mulix
That wasn't a metaphor, it was more of a simile than anything...

Hm... I guess my example was too literally applicable to be considered a metaphor. Thx for correcting me.
I met the noob in question... he's like 5"5 and weedy lol. I'm 6"3 and well... not!! I had an immense urge to punch him. I think you should K.O him Rob!!
Quote by Skraeling86

Quote by Bubban

Quote by jimbob78
I met the noob in question... he's like 5"5 and weedy lol. I'm 6"3 and well... not!! I had an immense urge to punch him. I think you should K.O him Rob!!

Not a good idea, I'll get KO'd by Hannah.. lol
Yeah I guess... well.... I'll have a think.
Quote by Skraeling86

Quote by Bubban

Quote by raise_the_dead
Relationship thread?

That dude sounds like a douche.

what he was gently trying to say was:

but that's just him.
...And The Nominees Are
Page 1 of 3