I'm taking a different set of tests now. Got spring break next week though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
what are they for? we probably have basically the same test by a different name
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i have to. tomorrow. i didn't think anyone else was from colorado on here
Quote by SOADrox429
what are they for? we probably have basically the same test by a different name

the level of students performance determines the schools budget for next year

better grades = more money
Im so sorry, Csaps are ****ing lame, I had to take them freshman and sophomore year, no more though i have the next 3 days off hooray being a senior, then 3 days off the week after that, then Spring break. Just remember thats not bad, and they aren't gonna help you into a school, so **** with them, Te printout at the end is fun, im upposed to go into political sciences and Executive Buisnessman.........Im Gonna go to school to be a Music Major........Kinda funny
Quote by KillerFetish
Im so sorry, Csaps are ****ing lame, I had to take them freshman and sophomore year, no more though i have the next 3 days off hooray being a senior, then 3 days off the week after that, then Spring break. Just remember thats not bad, and they aren't gonna help you into a school, so **** with them, Te printout at the end is fun, im upposed to go into political sciences and Executive Buisnessman.........Im Gonna go to school to be a Music Major........Kinda funny

yea, I'm a junior, so i dont have to take them either, i just wanted to know if anyone else on UG would have to
Quote by DownbëloW
the level of students performance determines the schools budget for next year

better grades = more money

no, we don't have to take them... if we did, we wouldn't get that much money with all the idiots we have here
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I have ISATS.

I'm pretty sure they're lots of tests because ISAT stands for Illinois something something something, so there must be at least 40 of them, what does it stand for?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398