Page 1 of 2
Some men have sought after the Powers of Gods.... But I figure Mods will do for now..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T3H Hammer
LOL, get a life. *reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I have a question...

If you have all this alleged "power", then how is it you're still a UG Newbie?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Reported???? I've been reported for 2 days now, and look where it's gotten you fools... OPEN YOUR EYES UG The time of Reckoning has come!

T3H Hammer
Quote by Metal-X
I have a question...

If you have all this alleged "power", then how is it you're still a UG Newbie?

One Cannot be too greedy my little X....

T3H Hammer
Quote by AssRammer123
One Cannot be too greedy my little X....

T3H Hammer

It's just hard to take you seriously with the title UG Newbie.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AssRammer123
Reported???? I've been reported for 2 days now, and look where it's gotten you fools... OPEN YOUR EYES UG The time of Reckoning has come!

T3H Hammer

If you have so much power the site would be shut down now. Obviously you are some 14 year old kid who found a loophole to the ban system or some 40 year old still lives with his mom living off Cambell's soup and finds the only bit of self-esteem in knowing that he has found the way around one internet site's system.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Metal-X
It's just hard to take you seriously with the title UG Newbie.

Its hard to take someone serious who's been LINGERING ABOUT THIS SLUM since 03..... Pitiful Boy!

T3H Hammer
ok, everyone stop posting and let this thing close.... stop giving him stuff to talk about, he's immature, thats what he wants
i bet this is like legions brother
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Quote by toxicity33
Question for the man sporting himself; T3H RAMMER: Do you enjoy ramming asses?

Question for Toxicity 33? do you enjoy being named after a SHITTYASS ALBUM BY A SHITTYASS BAND?!?!?!?!?!?!

FAG

T3H Hammer
Quote by AssRammer123
Its hard to take someone serious who's been LINGERING ABOUT THIS SLUM since 03..... Pitiful Boy!

T3H Hammer

Damn, I started in 03?

Well damn, it doesn't seem like that long, but anyways one would think that it would be easier to take my post more seriously than yours. No?

I'm just saying that with the way you act and your user title, it's like a new recruit trying to take control of the whole damn army. It just doesn't work that way, you need a name that will instill fear into the very hearts of beasts.... or a thirteen year old kid. Anyways, any other name than ass rammer would have been better suited for the job.

Hell, if you still wanted to keep the gay innuendo, than a better name would be blow torch.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AssRammer123
Question for Toxicity 33? do you enjoy being named after a SHITTYASS ALBUM BY A SHITTYASS BAND?!?!?!?!?!?!

FAG

T3H Hammer

I find it ironic that you're calling me a fag, Assrammer.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
I find it ironic that you're calling me a fag, Assrammer.

I dont blame your sad choice in online screennames... its not your fault that you're canadian

T3H Hammer
dude, you must live with Vincent745 or something, you are saying stuff that's right up his alley.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
ok its obvious that you are in no position to be throwing insults around on the grounds that you ram ass so stfu and its past your bedtime. get to bed now. ill read you a bedtime story in a minute
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by AssRammer123
Some men have sought after the Powers of Gods.... But I figure Mods will do for now..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T3H Hammer

you sir, pound butt.
Quote by AssRammer123
I dont blame your sad choice in online screennames... its not your fault that you're canadian

T3H Hammer

What does my country have to do with this? This a guitar website where people come to learn stuuf about guitar and you're hacking it for no reason at all. I understand from your last thread that you want to be remembered on UG. Well, I have to tell you that everybody is going to remember you ass a total lame-ass, fag, hacker who couldn't make it in the real world so he decided to hack a website whos community is made up mostly of teenagers.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
just a quick question: what does T3H Hammer mean, exactly?
You think its just about Hacking this silly site???? Oh.... Toxicity.... my boy..... You'll see, all in good time......

T3H Hammer
Quote by TOcheesehead
just a quick question: what does T3H Hammer mean, exactly?

I would imagine that it means a hammer.... but that's just me.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AssRammer123
You think its just about Hacking this silly site???? Oh.... Toxicity.... my boy..... You'll see, all in good time......

T3H Hammer

okay, so if its not hacking, then what? might i remind you this is a FREE site, and you would have NO profit in making yourself totally hated all over the world.
Quote by AssRammer123

T3H Hammer

ZOMG this noob has world domination plans. he will destroy the internet one tab site at a time lol

seriously kiddo you are a faggot.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
What a joke, you're like trying to start a "revolution" on an internet forum...get a fucking life you creation of the incest between your parents.
Yesterday you told some kid to get a life and that he can't handle the e-world, you pretty much contradicted yourself there by calling it the "e-world".

Quote by Metal-X
than a better name would be blow torch.

Oh shit that name is brilliant.

That or joystick.

I
Oh I wont be hated my little one..... Soon I will be embraced.... You'll all soon start to put the pieces together.... Who do you think is in control here??? The Mods??? Why hasnt this thread been closed yet???? Why are there NO MODS in the Pit now..... The answer is simple.... I am in control.

T3H Hammer
Quote by AssRammer123

T3H Hammer

So... you have a master plan, do you? What are you gonna do sodomize us all after you change the name of the pit to meatswing, because it's been done before. Also, hacking skills don't count for anything outside your grandmother's basement. There's a magical place out there called the real world; you should go there sometime, make a friend or two? Hmmm? Would you like that? Some friends, perhaps?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by AssRammer123
Oh I wont be hated my little one..... Soon I will be embraced.... You'll all soon start to put the pieces together.... Who do you think is in control here??? The Mods??? Why hasnt this thread been closed yet???? Why are there NO MODS in the Pit now..... The answer is simple.... I am in control.

T3H Hammer

so what is it you plan on doing with this power? making us all play enya songs till we die?
Quote by AssRammer123

T3H Hammer

Well... no.

The reason it isn't closed yet, is because nobody gives a flying fuck anymore.

Well at least I don't. You're not bothering me at the moment.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AssRammer123

T3H Hammer

No, they're all probably laughing their asses off at your sheer dumbassery.
Page 1 of 2