Page 1 of 2
Hey, I've been thinking of cutting my hair recently, from being just plain, straight light brown hair and getting it put into blonde spikes, does anyone know anyone with hair like this (Yes, I'm aware it's kind of vague)?

I'm thinking, similar to Dexter Holland, but more spikey and less needley, if you see where I'm coming from...

I've been thinking about it a bit, but want something to base it on, maybe even photoshop onto a picture of myself to see how it looks.

They don't have to be celebrities, but if you could post a picture that would be lovely

I'm talking, a few inches long here.

Dexter Holland, for reference's sake;

(Okay, I only posted this one because of his t-shirt, lololz)

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

i used to have hair like that... then i shaved it off, just bleach it any way, but it hurts like **** if it goes in your eye
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
go for it man whats the worst that can happen
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I've seen it before, but it's not something that everybody can pull off.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by angelrange
i used to have hair like that... then i shaved it off, just bleach it any way, but it hurts like **** if it goes in your eye

Durrr

I don't know why but he looks Australian to me.
rofl at teh first pics shirt
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I have my pubes styled like that.

Dying them really sucked.

EDit:

someone raced me to a pube joke... but im going to leave it because I think it is very funny...
Quote by DownbëloW

I would go straight in there and ask for it, but I want to just see what it would be like at first. If it goes wrong and I have to have it all shaved off... I haven't had it like that since about 3 years ago.

EDIT to Zakk Wylde; >.> Make it 2 inches... At most.

Quote by JamieB

I would go straight in there and ask for it, but I want to just see what it would be like at first. If it goes wrong and I have to have it all shaved off... I haven't had it like that since about 3 years ago.

dood ure hair was actually that long?!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
dood ure hair was actually that long?!

Don't be a dunce.

Quote by JamieB

The weight of it drags it down after about 1.5, if you want curly spikes, go for it . Get it cut to about an inch length at most and try it, then you can always just fall back on a different style. You'll find it won't stick up at first, persevere! It'll work in time.

Hope I'm helping, kinda.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
The weight of it drags it down after about 1.5, if you want curly spikes, go for it . Get it cut to about an inch length at most and try it, then you can always just fall back on a different style. You'll find it won't stick up at first, persevere! It'll work in time.

Hope I'm helping, kinda.

More than most .

Quote by GiantRaven
Nice guitar...

And go for it!

Dexter Holland r teh shizz.

So what would be the best way about doing this? Going into the barber's, slapping a picture of Dexter Holland on his/her desk and saying "hit me"? I don't think I've ever been to have it styled, only cut >.>

Quote by JamieB
More than most .

Dexter Holland r teh shizz.

So what would be the best way about doing this? Going into the barber's, slapping a picture of Dexter Holland on his/her desk and saying "hit me"? I don't think I've ever been to have it styled, only cut >.>

Style it yourself, moron . Go to the barbers, get it cut to about an inch in length. Find some decent gel and stick that mofo up, not hard at all
/\ hes not messing with you either, a lot of gays do have that haircut. and plus most of the straight people i know who have it come across as wannabe punks, dexter and such only gets away with it because they're older (not old like but yno).
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
do it
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Style it yourself, moron . Go to the barbers, get it cut to about an inch in length. Find some decent gel and stick that mofo up, not hard at all

Oh teh shizzy wizz.

Would I bleach it myself as well?

EDIT: Dexter is like, 40 + you know (to guy above)?

Quote by Alix_D
Just go for it, I did, never looked back, and my hair looks how I imagine you want it

Just for clarification, you're not gay... Are you?

i like that guys shirt,
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
Quote by JamieB
Oh teh shizzy wizz.

I wouldn't bleach it, make sure you can style it first. Otherwise you'll end up with flat, inch long, bleached blonde hair. Make sure the styling suits you first, then go crazy with colours.
its a little like sonic when he goes into hyper mode.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
^

Good point ZW, hadn't thought of that.

Quote by JamieB
Oh teh shizzy wizz.

You could bleach it yourself, but if you have to ask that question, chances are you'll **** it up

Also, hairspray was invented for a reason, that's my style tip.
Quote by Alix_D
You could bleach it yourself, but if you have to ask that question, chances are you'll **** it up

Oh I expect I'd use hair spray for styling it anyway.

My mum and sister sometimes mess with the colours in their hair a bit, maybe that would be good enough? I guess we'll see.

Thanks for the help (and funny comments) everyone

Quote by Alix_D

Ya see, when you've been styling your hair like that for about 2 years, you learn tricks about getting it look good and become very feminine on the situation.

e.g I get really pissed in a morning if my hair isn't exactly PERFECT.
I also learnt that if you being to style it with a little wax, add a little gel, more wax to finish, then spray with hairspray you, you get lasting hold throughout the day

Yes, I'm straight
Quote by Alix_D
Depends who's asking

That's a clarified "no", thanks

Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

Ya see, when you've been styling your hair like that for about 2 years, you learn tricks about getting it look good and become very feminine on the situation.

e.g I get really pissed in a morning if my hair isn't exactly PERFECT.
I also learnt that if you being to style it with a little wax, add a little gel, more wax to finish, then spray with hairspray you, you get lasting hold throughout the day

Yes, I'm straight

You could of course just carry some hairspray with you everywhere you go, and sneak into the little boy's room to touch up.

I've never done that, but maybe if I ever become a bummer I will
Quote by Alix_D
You could of course just carry some hairspray with you everywhere you go, and sneak into the little boy's room to touch up.

I've never done that, but maybe if I ever become a bummer I will

No, not quite, although I make it so that I don't look in a mirror, or I might be tempted to try and style my hair again, and once you do that, it never looks as good as it did originally, which gets you pissed for the rest of the day
Quote by JamieB
That's a clarified "no", thanks

through this entire thread, i thought you were kensai. then i read your username
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Page 1 of 2