Hey, does anyone know of any free Anti-virus and firewall programs out there? Any that are of very good quality and efficiency, and work well together, of course.

Thanks very much.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I use AVG antivirus and Sygate firewall... google search them. They're both free and kick all kinds of ass.
if you have comcast internet you can go on comcast.net, log onto your account and go to security and get McAfee for free.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
You can find anything on the internet for free.

You just have to look hard enough to find it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
AVG is really good, and you can always get one with a fake account thing from a torrent or w/e.
COMODO Firewall Pro is good. And free.

I was suprised they gave me the pro version for free but it has a non-expiration license and it works fine.

As for a anti-virus CA Antivirus is good, and they give you a full year non limitation license. My only complaint is when it does scan your entire computer the scans can take up to 1 and 1/2 hours to complete.
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
Avast Antivirus is really good, and free. Google it.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Bpags868
if you have comcast internet you can go on comcast.net, log onto your account and go to security and get McAfee for free.

i used to have that but for some reason it stopped opening up... so i tried to clikc the icon and it flashes up for one sec then closes i tried uninstalling it but it wont let me =( its been puzzling me
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Thanks Fender, so far they look good, and my research has turned up they have millions of downloads each, and all within a good scope and very good reviews. I'll start with those.

Thanks to everyone else, I may need the others as well if neither of these work well enough.

So keep em coming, maybe they'll help another poor soul.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Adaware SE and Spybot - Search and Destroy

FTW
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Zone alarm firewall www.zonelabs.com
Anit Virus AVG is supposed to be good, if not search majorgeeks.com
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.