hey i have an Ibanez RG350DX and i recently had it tuned down to Bb and now i got it put back in standard and im getting alot of fret buzz when i play past the 12th fret, if had my local shop adjust the tremelo and stuff but still no change, any idea whats wrong?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
It probably isn't just the tremolo. The action might be too low, any variety of parts may be loose, etc...
Quote by si!
it's most likely the action

this tells me nothing lol i donno what the action is, im a noob when it comes to that kinda stuff about guitars, ive only been playin for a year
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

You've been playing a year and don't know what action is?

You need to do more research

"Action" is the term used for the height of your strings.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
You've been playing a year and don't know what action is?

You need to do more research

"Action" is the term used for the height of your strings.

well i knew that much but i dont know how to fix it. Plus im completly self taught so you can't blame me for not knowing alot about the guitar
Quote by Burtonjp