Hi, I am not buying this..(maybe) I was just thinking what your guys opinion on it is. I know it isn't the most....practical guitar. But it does look pretty damn cool. I have the option to buy one...because a friend of mine is selling it.
Be cool.
How much is he selling it for?

Oh, looking at your sig, you really don't want a KH-202.

It's a terrible, terrible guitar. Bad everything. Also, ESP/LTD signature models are a rip-off, you're paying for the artists name, not the guitar.

Also, look into a new amp.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
How much is he selling it for?

Oh, looking at your sig, you really don't want a KH-202.

It's a terrible, terrible guitar. Bad everything. Also, ESP/LTD signature models are a rip-off, you're paying for the artists name, not the guitar.

Also, look into a new amp.

Ya, I gotta change that sig. Anyhow, its practically new. he realized it wasn't really for him. So its about $900 CDN. Hes having a hard time finding buyers.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Ya, I gotta change that sig. Anyhow, its practically new. he realized it wasn't really for him. So its about $900 CDN. Hes having a hard time finding buyers.

He's a little optimistic there...

That guitar is $899 new, the most he'll get for it is probably $500. (And yes, I'm speaking Canadian money, not American.)
Quote by thedude051
Where he bought it from, its $995 new. http://www.lamusic.ca/default.asp?szNav=Product&PID=5510

These guys probably have the cheapest prices in Canada other than Long and McQuade.

Wow, my local shop (lauzon music) ha it for $899 new.

I guess it must have been on sale when I saw it at the store.

I don't know if I would buy it if I were you, I mean it's certainly an upgrade from your LP100, but it's quite impractical.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Wow, my local shop (lauzon music) ha it for $899 new.

I guess it must have been on sale when I saw it at the store.

I don't know if I would buy it if I were you, I mean it's certainly an upgrade from your LP100, but it's quite impractical.

Ya, i am thinking the same thing. Its more of a collector/use once in a while guitar. I don't think I'll be buying it, because for $900 I can buy something that I actually want and put to good use. But its still in the back of my mind. It is a pretty sweet looking guitar.
Be cool.
Dude, I'm sorry, but stop making new guitar threads. You have a 10watt MG, you're gonna be very dissapointed when the difference in sound between the $1000 guitar you just bought and your Epiphone isn't even audible because you didn't upgrade your amp first.

Your amp accounts for AT LEAST 80% of your sound

Also, you've only been playing guitar for 2 months, you shouldn't be in any hurry to spend a grand on a new guitar yet. Guitar is a weird thing, you're still in the preliminary stage where you may drop guitar forever. It seems impossible right now, but it happens to a lot of guitar players, I can't count the number of people I know who have guitars lying around the house that haven't been touched in years.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!