Ok, looking at all the angles:

I CAN'T try these pedals cos no where anywhere near me has em'.

I can only afford The Weeping demon OR the Zakk sig. (cos they're both around £70)

I HAVE to use it with my digitech metal master pedal cos my 65watt amp has no distortion on it, and I can't afford to buy a new distortion pedal or amp.

Ok so, I've used a Dunlop Cry Baby (the £50 one) but yeah; it even says in the manual it can't handle heavy distortion - wasn't meant to.

The Weeping Demon and Zakk sig are both metal wah pedals; I've seen reviews from each and I'm just stuck! Help, lol.

MVL.
ive only used the weeping demon, my friends has one and ive used it uite a bit.. Its defintly worth the 70$. it can have some crazy highs and metal punch, as far as the other no clue.
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
I heard a demo of the Rocktron Black Cat; which seems pritty sweet; dunno how it'd go with the other pedal.

MVL.
As opposed to MidnightSun, I've only used the Zakk wah pedal, and it's friggin' awesome. From what I've heard it's better in every way than the Weeping Demon. Before I'd make a purchase, though, I'd check out the Dimebag Crybaby From Hell and the Slash wah.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
I have the WD-7 and the other guitar player in my band has the Zakk Crybaby. I think I actually like the way his wah sounds more. It sounds more natural, and heavier. Although it could just mean my WD-7 needs to be set better. It could also be the whole "grass is greener on the other side" thing too. But yeah, his crybaby just sounds... more natural than my weeping demon.
PRS Custom 22
Epiphone LP Custom
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T

Fender PT-100 Tuner
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon
Digitech Tone Driver
MXR Phase 100
Ernie Ball VP Jr Volume Pedal

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King
'69 Fender Super Bassman
Well as I said I can't try em'; so I figure I'll go with what I know and go 4 the zakk sig - cos my other dunlop was great until I used really heavy distortion - the Zakk sig makes the promis of playability under distortion and I've seen a vid of sum guy using it with heavy distortion - although if I get sum extra cash I'll defo get the Dime.

Cheers ppl.

MVL.
^yea
and stop putting everything in bold

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I wouldn't but the dime wah, because I like the zakk one.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I like my Weeping Demon. But chances are that's only because I haven't used it up against any other wah pedals.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
(I deleted the other thread.)

I need a wah pedal that'll make sound even when used with a distortion pedal; I think the Dime would do it; cos they sell a dime distortion pedal to use with the wah; but I might not be able to afford the dime.

MVL.
where can you find a zakk wylde signature wah for around 70 pounds??????? The cheapest ive found is 100 pounds for the zakk wylde
zakk wah. i have it and it is amazing
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.