I have roughly 400 bucks to spend on my amp (+or- if i use americanmusical.com), this will be my first decent amp, the one i have now is a crappy 15w Crate i got free with the guitar.
You see my gear in my sig, and my favorite style is more of a john mayer bluesy rock, classic rock, and some pop punk type stuff, Bayside, TBS, that kinda stuff. This amp will be mostly for practice in my house, and jamming with friends. and if possible, light gigging.

i am useing American musicl.com for the purchase so it will be in three payments, and i can afford more.

I am looking at the VOX ad50vt, and doing that tube switch UG has been talking about.

what yall think!?

help me! -thanks rob
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Try a peavey classic 30
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
^A wee bit out of my price range atm, if im spending 600 shouldnt i just get a Fender Blues delux? or is the peavey better?
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
VOXad50vt, or Fender Blues Junior, and will both of these like being used with pedals?
EDIT: or the epi Valve tube standard.
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

To tell you the truth, I think that the Vox is a bit better as a practice amp. Once you get into the higher wattages, it goes from a great practice amp to an OK gigging amp. Your choice, but you might want to save some more for an all-tube.

EDIT: I have the AD30VT, by the way.