Hey dudes i need some tabs or anything you can get for nickleback songs my cousine is obsesed and i have to play at her party , she said all she wants is nicklback music so fustrated!!!!!!!!! i seriously need help her friends gonna be there and she's like wicked hot thanx dudes
Alex
you ****ing idiot....reported
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
I've got a feeling that if you don't know how to find Nickelback tabs, you aren't going to play them well enough to get the chick.

Sorry.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
well i just saw them in concert, and they sure as heck know how to play "Far Away", i hate it, but the chicks went crazy. "Rockstar" is also a good one
As Chris Adler from Lamb of God would ironically say "it's not metal".
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Quote by alexmearle
Hey dudes i need some tabs or anything you can get for nickleback songs my cousine is obsesed and i have to play at her party , she said all she wants is nicklback music so fustrated!!!!!!!!! i seriously need help her friends gonna be there and she's like wicked hot thanx dudes

did u just call ur cousin hot?