Here we at UG who stand innocent shall proclaim to the community of the bans that were wrongfully given to us! (Dont go whining if you actually did something stupid, thats what the banned forum is for..)

Allow me to start....i was accused of multiaccounting, and there proof was, and quote, "You have similar posting styles.....ah ill deal with it tomorow *mod gets offline*" So then I staggar for the next four hours and before I know it this dude comes back on and says "Nope you hax, go die, you lie!" so i get a 30 day ban...well at this point I decide screw it, so I actually do pull off a new account, and low and behold by the time they caught me on it they had figured out that the other dude had a static isp or some crap like that....thank you UG mods, for awsomeness

So I spent 30 days for the actual multi account, and they wouldnt even take one off for the day that they wasted
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
**** off
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

lol, they wrongly accused you of something, and to get back at them you actually did it!

LOLZORS

Except not, go read some ghandi.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Just so you know...it was like a year ago...so I dont really care.....I was just going to see if anyone else was carelessly banned....no point to get all "****" lez all jus hug ^^
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Get over it...wait, a year ago? Jeez, get with the damn times.

*reported*
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

The hell is wrong wif you people? *hug* AHHH i caught cancer from huging j00z!!

Yea...honestly if your going to report mine...report drakens too...his is just as dumb...mine however actually has a topic...
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Shadap a you face eh?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all