Page 1 of 2
#1
Male Pill

Apparently the pills about 5 years from release, but that doesn't change the question. Would you or wouldn't you take it?
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
#2
If there was a guarantee that it wouldn't affect my sperm count when I want to have babies, then sure.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
#4
Quote by Pleiadian
If there was a guarantee that it wouldn't affect my sperm count when I want to have babies, then sure.


+1

Although if the pill makes me shoot blanks, I would sue for so much that I could just adopt third world children like Madonna or Angelina Jolie.
#5
yeah man for sure. it would kick ass if it worked without any side effects
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
#6
I doubt it would work, my sperm is mighty powerful. I can knock the lamp off my bedside table.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
#7
If it means not wearing a condom and my sperm count being affected, I don't see why women can't just take the pill that's already out there...I mean I'm assuming it has to affect your semen somehow...and that would suck...
#8
Quote by JC13

Where did you come accross this article?


Rofl, I saw it on the msn homepage earlier today.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
#9
i probably would wait until it was sure it worked. like how that contraceptive patch ****ed girls up. if it didnt mess up other people i would.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
#10
wtf are the women screwing with our dicks man? ok so maybe weve done our fair share of screwing, but no ejaculation? i dont think i can live without it. besides, i still wouldnt trust it, rubbers for me all the wayyyy
#11
Maybe, depends on how long it lasts, the contraceptive-ness. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive that a contraceptive is stopping conception, or becoming impregnated. So, wouldn't this be stoping you from getting pregnant?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
#12
It stops you from ejaculating? Doesn't that kinda defy the purpose of having sex? It says the pleasure would remain the same...but wouldn't that be reeeaaaalllyyy weird having an orgasm and not shooting man chowder everywhere?
Last edited by Heascase at Mar 12, 2007,
#13
Quote by Heascase
It stops you from ejaculating? Doesn't that kinda defy the purpose of having sex? It says the pleasure would remain the same...but wouldn't that be reeeaaaalllyyy weird having an orgasm and not sooting man chowder everywhere?


Yeah, that'd be wierd. That kind of sucks, I've learned to appreciate any stain left by my shooting skills.
#14
Quote by chillininfl
Maybe, depends on how long it lasts, the contraceptive-ness. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive that a contraceptive is stopping conception, or becoming impregnated. So, wouldn't this be stoping you from getting pregnant?


I guess its a contraceptive in terms of not shooting off at all and stopping conception.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
#15
Quote by Zar Mulix
If it means not wearing a condom and my sperm count being affected, I don't see why women can't just take the pill that's already out there...I mean I'm assuming it has to affect your semen somehow...and that would suck...

Right now I'm sort of with a girl who has just started taking the pill. The first day she took it she threw up because it makes most people sick for the first 2-3 months after they start taking it. Id figure if it has no long term affects on my sperm count when i actually want to have kids, and doesnt make me sick like the female contraceptive pill I wouldnt see why I wouldnt take it.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
#16
you can orgasm without ejactulating, although the article isnt clear on weither the pill affects that too (there are drugs that make it damn near impossible to orgasm).

And im all for girls taking the pill too, but this would be better as a backup for one night stands and whatnot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
#17
yeah from what the article shows, you just dont acctually ejaculate when you orgasm, you just get the same feeling without all the jizz.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
#20
yeah i'd take it if, as said before, my sperm went back to normal

just means i know for sure i'm not gonna have any little brats running around whilst i'm looking forward to my 20s lol
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader


Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation



Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab


www.myspace.com/samtewari
#21
Has anyone here even read the article? All the pill would do is affect the muscle that pumps out baby batter. You'd get the gasm without the jizm.
Peepee on yo tittays
#23
i would as long as there are no side effects you can't beat it without a johnny
#24
"Trying to make birth control more equal"

Oh yeah, cos condoms, probably the biggest birth control, are everything to do with the women. Sexist bitch.

But yeha, if it worked, I'd do it.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
#25
it would be kool but you would be left without the satisfaction of seeing a nice load =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
#27
Quote by C.C. Deville
it would be kool but you would be left without the satisfaction of seeing a nice load =/


no you'd produce the other fluid i guess just not the sperm cells

you wouldn't just fire blanks haha
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader


Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation



Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab


www.myspace.com/samtewari
#28
I saw something about a male contraceptive on Modern Marvels once.

They said that, all it would do, is target that protein that makes the sperm's tail whip, and, basically, turn it off.

If the sperm can't swim, they can't impregnate an egg.

I think, also, if lowers the number of sperm that are released.


Anyway, the scientist explaining it said that if you so wanted to have a child, all that you would have to do is stop taking it for about five days, and you would be back to normal.


That particular episode of Modern Marvels was amde about 4-5 years ago, so we may be DAMN close to that pill.

Quote by C.C. Deville
it would be kool but you would be left without the satisfaction of seeing a nice load =/



Yea, like the guy above said.

Only about 30% of your actual load is sperm. The other 70% is, what I call, "prostate juice".

I got bored on day and looked up what a prostate is ACTUALLY used for in the body, and it's what creates the rest of the fluid that is emitted with your sperm.

Pretty interesting.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!


Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Oct 21, 2007,
#29
As long as everything down there was back to normal when I stopped taking it, I'd take it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.


ಠ_ಠ


XBL: huffy409
#30
Quote by Pleiadian
If there was a guarantee that it wouldn't affect my sperm count when I want to have babies, then sure.



if my underpants's navy get destroyed cuz of this pill, i'd sue for soo much, but thats only IF it ruined my corduroy commandos, but if not then yea i would
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
#31
Quote by civildp1
I doubt it would work, my sperm is mighty powerful. I can knock the lamp off my bedside table.



SIGGED!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
#32
Quote by fallenangel20


Yea, like the guy above said.

Only about 30% of your actual load is sperm. The other 70% is, what I call, "prostate juice".

I got bored on day and looked up what a prostate is ACTUALLY used for in the body, and it's what creates the rest of the fluid that is emitted with your sperm.

Pretty interesting.

hello my good friend fallengangel! yeah i wasnt aware of that
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
#34
yes please I'll have 24 dozen
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon


Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
#35
I'll go for it
I don't want kids
And I'm probably infertile anyway
Quote by somethingfunni

what do u like better. doing your girlfreind or doing jesus?
the answer to that question should never be 'doing jesus'


Quote by Miggy01

I was looking at porn at the computer froze
#37
id take it
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
#39
i suppose so. that plus birth control pills for the lady would make for some good protection.
Page 1 of 2