drug-addicted beer fueled preacher smelly hippie types too ****ed up and lazy to get a job.

every crusty i've met, is THAT.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i don't get the thread topic....you just want to know who out there is a crusty? ew...i can smell it now...don't you find it funny when crustys own computers....

anyways, i don't know much crust punk...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
i don't get the thread topic....you just want to know who out there is a crusty? ew...i can smell it now...don't you find it funny when crustys own computers....

anyways, i don't know much crust punk...

You're clearly overreacting Mike, it was probably a no-special occasion present from mummy.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You're clearly overreacting Mike, it was probably a no-special occasion present from mummy.

Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by indestructible8
im an anarcho punk and i own a laptop, what does that mean?

It means you sold out your ideals by supporting some big corporation because you wanted a lap top.
Ahh the "big corporations"...what the hell does that even mean? Owning a laptop isn't PuNk RaWk \m/ ahh shucks.

Indestructable8, I guess you've failed at being a way cool PuNk RaWkEr **with flowers in your hair. What the **** is that song about?**

Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
My laptop was free
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i was just joking...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

yeah crust punk or crust core is the worst when it comes to "simularities" in music. thats why i never got into crust. and cuz all the crust kids in my town are lazy depressed drunks that smell.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by anarchocrust
Plenty of crusties own computers and not that many smell.

I agree with the owning computers thing... but the smelling thing? Come on! That's one of the primary attractions to being a crusty!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
it was kind of a vague topic to begin with, wasn't it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by indestructible8
im an anarcho punk and i own a laptop, what does that mean?

Did you pay for it?
Quote by whyvern
I agree with the owning computers thing... but the smelling thing? Come on! That's one of the primary attractions to being a crusty!

I'd consider myself a crusty and I take a shower every day. HAHAHAHAHA
Quote by anarchocrust
I'd consider myself a crusty and I take a shower every day. HAHAHAHAHA

you are one of the fortuante ones! More of them should. Then maybe they could get a 9-5 job like all of us skinhead oi oi boots kids.
Most (MOST) crusties rant about peace and love but hate and make fun of anyone who isn't a crusty. So for that, they suck. They're basically hippies, but worse, because hippies don't make fun of people.

"Call me a crook, call me bent, but I need more than food and rent, I've been working, I've been working all day for me mate" - Working, **** Sparrer

I would think that song would make punks all around understand that getting a job isn't bad.
Quote by the glue man
Most (MOST) crusties rant about peace and love but hate and make fun of anyone who isn't a crusty. So for that, they suck. They're basically hippies, but worse, because hippies don't make fun of people.

"Call me a crook, call me bent, but I need more than food and rent, I've been working, I've been working all day for me mate" - Working, **** Sparrer

I would think that song would make punks all around understand that getting a job isn't bad.

HUH REALLY!!!!!!!!????? Never heard that, man Im cool with anybody as long as they are not dillholes. So before you go and say stuff like that, actually trying talking to somebody who enjoys the Crust Punk genre.
Quote by the glue man

You what?!?!?! It's an anti work song.

It would give punks, skins, crusties and herberts the message that working sucks, but working and signing on at the same time isn't quite so bad.
people are so ****ing stupid hating on crusties , especially hippocrits who say "dont stereotype me" then go hate on someone for shit they don't know about. behind enemy lines dystopia nausea
dont try to stereotype crusties, its just a dumb move
Quote by Dumpsterdan
people are so ****ing stupid hating on crusties , especially hippocrits who say "dont stereotype me" then go hate on someone for shit they don't know about. behind enemy lines dystopia nausea

I agree with both the last two guys above me.
Quote by anarchocrust
HUH REALLY!!!!!!!!????? Never heard that, man Im cool with anybody as long as they are not dillholes. So before you go and say stuff like that, actually trying talking to somebody who enjoys the Crust Punk genre.

I do, I said most crusties. I know a few cool ones, but others are asses. And it's those crusties that are the biggest hypocrites ever.

And I never realized it was an anti-working song, haha. I know it meant working sucks but you need to do it to live, pretty much. Whatever.
Quote by the glue man
And I never realized it was an anti-working song, haha. I know it meant working sucks but you need to do it to live, pretty much. Whatever.

That's pretty much it.

It's the kind of song that you have to be British, or have a good understanding of its system to understand it.

It's certainly not as punk friendly as say, "where are they know", which is a great little summary of the art school scene.
Quote by Dumpsterdan

every crusty I know won't shower. There's nothing wrong with them. I just like givin' 'em shit for being smelling. I'm just as dirty as any other punk rocker there is... I just don't have a gadjillion patches on my jacket.
lots of people think that crusties dislike anyone with diffrent beliefs, i have a variety of "anarchist" ideals i hold but most of my friends are into hardcore punk

another thing i cant understand is why people give me so much **** for refusing to buy anything that involved killing or expirementation on an animal

oh and disrupt ftw (i still dont know what ftw means)
To me, crusties are the same as hippies.

They listen to stupid music, they smell, they "protest," they have no jobs, they dress stupid (you know it's true). I'm pretty sure a lot of crusties do drugs, and so do hippies.

If anyone wants to add on go ahead.
reviving old thread coz im piss bored...
im not really really crusty (i just added it to me sn coz its easy to remember)
1st off yeah most crusties are assholes to outsides, cmon just admit it.
2nd i shower about 5 times a school week 2 or 3 a summer week, thats pretty good i think
3rd glue man yes there is way to much beer and cigs and pot and not enough dancing
4th crust is fxxxxx kick axx
5th crust is awesome
I'm getting a house with a bunch of anarcho kids (and a couple freshcut skinheads who were anarcho a year ago)

I like anarcho punks.

Crusties are kind of like heavy metal anarchos. The ones I've met have been pretty nice too.
llana there pretty gate way stuff kinda like pot... i know theres a crust suggestion thread around here i saw.... if you cant find it and your still interested shoot me a pm ( i have nothing better to do) and i'll put a list together for you.... sargasm i have 2 more full years of highschool dont say things like that they make me sad lol.
Quote by crustyreed
llana there pretty gate way stuff kinda like pot... i know theres a crust suggestion thread around here i saw.... if you cant find it and your still interested shoot me a pm ( i have nothing better to do) and i'll put a list together for you.... sargasm i have 2 more full years of highschool dont say things like that they make me sad lol.

I know someone who lives in a punkhouse, and has been living there since she was 16. She still goes to school and stuff.

I'm not necessarily saying it's a good idea, but it's possible.