im guessing this site is american based, being that if your in another country do the times on the forums and posts automatically adjust to your time zone? i noticed alot of people are from the uk. and so, does it make it hard for you to use the site as far as the forums go? like the only time you can talk to people is like 4am or so. or am i just being naive, are there so many people on this that it doesnt matter?
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
The site is Russian.

And I use my watch to keep time.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
the site is russian i believe. no i dont have trouble with the forums because as you said there are alot of people from the uk here. and yes i think you're being a bit naive but not to the point of ignorance/stupidity

peace out

sd0
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
It's Russian, and therefore run by pinkos.

You know what they say...

In Soviet Russia, guitar.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
well im in america and the time is right, so i guess that anwers that. wow, Russian heh... there's the naive part. that explains alot, because, not that im against it, i like it, but true METAL shamefully isnt that big in the us anymore. and many on here adore it. my band mate showed me this dvd of metal bands like in scandanavia (spelling) and it was just like our metal in the eighties. i didnt even know many Russians spoke english... or is that the major language in Russia... im completely mindblown.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale

Quote by Killedmt
It's Russian, and therefore run by pinkos.

You know what they say...

In Soviet Russia, guitar.

hahahaha
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

thats the only time you should know.
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
sorry to dissapoint
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale