Ok here's the deal: It's 10:00, I'm hungry enough for a snack, and I don't have school tomorrow. I was thinking I should get something to eat and then watch a movie, but I don't know what to eat. I was thinking maybe some crazy bread if Little Caesar's is still open but I'm not sure. Suggestions?
What are the contents of your refrigerator?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
The Casualty, you have the best avatar i've ever seen. Lisa looks like she's having a stroke.

On topic, order one of those 5 dollar "Hot n' Ready" pizzas that Little Caesar's sells. They are cheap and delicious.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Goldfish, chips and that melted cheese stuff, ice cream, dude there's unlimited possibilities.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
^hahaha good one.

nah, seriosly, like just make the weirdest thing you can think of and see if its good
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by The Casualty
Rob a Taco Bell with pantie-hose and a Supersoaker.

i think a gun might work better but your idea is good too
I just remembered we have some really good cinnamon rolls that take about 30 mins in the oven to make, I might have some of those. I'll go check out Little Caesar's to see if they're open and pick up some crazy bread, and probably just get some other stuff around the house. Goldfish sound pretty good, but I'm not sure if we have any.