Yeah, it was pretty much amazing, Definitely one of the best movies this year so far, has anyone else seen it?
Holy hell!

It is the most stunning, amazing, loud, raw, powerful, EPIC movie ever freaking made.

Completely badass on every level of comparison.
THIS IS THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!

TONIGHT, WE LOOK FOR THREADS THAT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY POSTED!
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
It was awesome, best shit ever and i saw it on iMax. Funny story though..

There was like 20 nerdy mother****ers down in front of the screen. Half of them were dressed as Persians the other half Spartans. They had like fake swords and were fighting. It was the stupidest shit I've ever seen. I mean they were REALLY into it.

weird shit though.. but still a kick ass movie.
Quote by musicianamedave
THIS IS THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!

TONIGHT, WE LOOK FOR THREADS THAT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY POSTED!

TONIGHT WE LEARN THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A DOUCHE. Get a life. Id rather have an extra topic on the pit than a thread-ful of people flaming a guy cuz he didnt hit the search bar.

You are clearly a much worst spammer than he is.
it rocked so hard i did a number 3 in the theather.......FOUR TIMES! it was like crack.... IN MY PANTS!
i wanna see it. i heard it was about 300 guys try to kill like a million or something?
I haven't seen it. But, I have seen the 300 thread!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I said it before, I'll say it again...

****ing amazing...

I'm going to see it for the 3rd time tomorrow...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quite a few of these floating around...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S