Quote by Twist of fate
Unless a UGer wrote "Closer" Or "you shook me all night long" Then I'm not interested. And Yes, I do consider them love songs. I'd pull em out on a date.

Closer?

by matt pond PA?
NIN song goes "o wanna f*** you like an animal, i wanna feel you from the inside"
closer
Dunno.

P.S. - Most Pit-goers sadly don't venture into the S&L forum :-/
I second Closer!
Edit: Wow Yawn, that was good. I love the line 'You transcend the beat of time'. Good stuff!
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 12, 2007,
I got a lot of love songs/poems that i put in the S&L forum. Check them out and tell me waht you think, in the sig

P.S. i love your yawn, very nice
Closer by NIN is about rape, is it not?

Where's the love there?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by sakura'sdarkest
Big dumb sex by soundgarden
Rape me by nirvana

those werent written by UGers..
heartbreak shouldn't be such a charade... by rabidguitarist.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Who could forget Samnung's emotional love song "Baby, Ill let you dig through my pumpkin patch with a little comb, tonight"? Or DinkyDaisy's heart filled epic "Ill Leave The Bedroom Door Open For You, Little Doggy"? Or my personal favourite, Jawkster's "Look out your window because Im ready to burst through and pound you in the ovaries". We should make a compilation album...............
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
does UG really look like the type of place where a coherent and sincere love song could be created?
Quote by future rock god
does UG really look like the type of place where a coherent and sincere love song could be created?
Looks like someone needs to leave the Pit more often...

Quote by Embodiment
Wow Yawn, that was good. I love the line 'You transcend the beat of time'. Good stuff!
Quote by YourMessiah666

P.S. i love your yawn, very nice
Aw, shucks <3
The majority of really good writers in the S&L forum don't write love songs.