7 15%
Hardcore
17 37%
Emo / Pop-punk
13 28%
Rock
8 17%
Voters: 46.
people from the hardcore forums might say metal but people from the metal forums might say hardcore... and then some might even say the emo or rock section.

Let's have UGers decide and from then on we can talk about Atreyu there!

i vote metal
Last edited by guitaristehsick at Mar 12, 2007,
metal
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Not metal or hardcore, definately not. My ass is more metal than that and I'm very much human. They're not pop-punk or emo...they're not exactly modern rock either. I say Other.
2 people voted metal?! Why?
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice
They aren't even on the radar anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Didn't they just release a greatest hits with bunnies and rainbows and pretty things? I saw it at HMV a while back.
So what Embodiment, Scene-o pop is dying. They can release all the useless greatest hits albums they want. Kids are starting to realize what a wank the entire last 3 or so years of music has been and are moving on.
who cares?
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice
So what Embodiment, Scene-o pop is dying. They can release all the useless greatest hits albums they want. Kids are starting to realize what a wank the entire last 3 or so years of music has been and are moving on.

I get you hate Atreyu, I'm not a fan of them much especially after they've lost their hardcore element 3 albums ago, but people still like them and if all bands get a thread, why shouldn't Atreyu? It's only fair.
Edit: Someone else vote metal and I stalk you home. Seriously. This should've been an open poll so we can laugh at people's ignorance to genres such as metal.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 12, 2007,
The people who voted them into Metal don't know shit about Metal to begin with.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

belongs in the never ending story.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
pop punk and emo are NOT the same thing...i vote for emo, but that means tarnishing the name of pop punk with the means of MCR. **** mcr
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Butterfly Kisses and Suicide Notes was one of their albums if i'm not mistaken. WTF kind of metal band calls their album Butterfly Kisses and Suicide Notes?!?!!?? It says "butt kiss" in that name.
Uh - tray - you
(Invalid img)
sorry but I don't see what's so metal about a band that got their name from this book/movie. Although the movie kicks ass.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Last edited by Zeke5000 at Mar 12, 2007,
I think the saying goes Metal Up The Ass.

As in Atreyu takes it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Metalcore/screamo.

I happen to like them though. Or at least The Curse. I kind of grew out of them.
Quote by papersun87
Hair-core. They've got 80s-rock roots that play a big part in their music.

Wow, I've never heard Atreyu being described as that before.
I kinda miss Fractures/SN&BK Atreyu but oh well. OTHER forum damn it.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 13, 2007,
rock/emo/metal/hardcore all in one 0_o CoNsPiRaCy
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Metalcore = Hardcore forum, and this doesnt belong here either.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all