was the riff from the song '' 'till i come' actually written on guitar or some kind of synthesiser/computer? if so, are all the other ATB songs that sound like they have guitar in them also written on guitar?
Man, that's going back some years. He was more of a dance/trance/DJ man from what I remember, so I should think the majority of his stuff was written on keyboards rather than guitars, but it's been so long since I heard anything by him that I could be wrong.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Is it sad that I can tell you his real name?

André Tanneberger.

Man, I loved those songs. I was in last year of primary school, must of been over 7 years ago.

But yeah, I'd assume they were written on synths.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^ Did you look that up?

Quite a surprising one to remember the actual performers name of.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
No, I didn't.

I bought at least three of his singles and just remember the name

I remember silly things like that, but ask me what I was doing in my last lecture and...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...