i love it, you guys are awesome.
you solo is great, really slash style too, except IMO you fumbled around a little too long at the end of it, but still great

i like the vocals, not so much the high part at the end as the lower first half, but definitely 10x what axl could do nowadays.

great job

My mind is going. I can feel it.
ah great man you did the tokyo '92 solo. thats killer.

this was a very good cover. the vocals were nice.
thanx guys,
hehe yes i did the solo by the "tokyo 92" version
and i cut it a little because in the tokyo version its much longer
at the end of the solo..

keep Crit
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Great job on the solo once again slash and especially on the verses too!! It sounds great. Very nice mixing. LOL, I noticed you used the one with the lower vocals on it in the end. It sounds better to me that way. Once again, that was a blast. You sure you can't move to America??

Anyway, nice job once again on the electric dude. I appreciate you letting me collab with you. I am learning a lot as well.

Peace out

EDIT: I will do some critting tomorrow morning so that we get some more people to crit our stuff. As for now, it's off to work for me.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Last edited by cnorthern at Mar 13, 2007,
hehe thanx chris
BTW my sister is flying to boston in a couple of months,
and maybe ill join her we see..

you wanna do some pearl jam? becuse i think you got the
voice for it.

edit: and about the final part solo, i dont want to add a solo
because all the final part was perfect i dont wanna touch it
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Last edited by slash_no_1 at Mar 13, 2007,
I will have the vox done soon.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
hey thanks for the crit cnorthern, always willing to return the favour to such an established artist on the forums (you too slash lol) i love the atmosphere you create with this track, very like the original in the way that the vocals punch through a layer of reverb to surface. the only thing that sticks out to me as anything below excellent is the drums as you're probably well aware. i'd love to hear a tiny bit of reverb on those drums to settle them into the mix a bit more. or! just scrap the crappy midi, and download acoustic beatcraft! highly recommended. as far as the lead goes, i thought the tone was perfect, very well mixed. i was occasionally dissapointed with how the solo around 4 minutes? just staggered away sloppily, rather than finishing it slash-esque with a nice bend into the sunset! (of which i'm sure you're more than capable of) overall, excellent mix, talent bursting from this track!
Hehe thanx man ye Tokyo 92 RULE!
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Wow, that was flawless! The vocals were amazing, the acoustic was great and the clean guitar/solo was awesome. very nice sound! great cover

Crit Mine if you have time plz!
my thread
Quote by XoP
Wow, that was flawless! The vocals were amazing, the acoustic was great and the clean guitar/solo was awesome. very nice sound! great cover

Crit Mine if you have time plz!
my thread

amen
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Hey there,
Great job on the vocals I must say, I would have loved to hear the intensity that Axl brought but nevertheless, it was great. The solo sounded very authentic, not like all those pentatonic smashing novices. Everything just fell so nicely into place.

Great tone, the recording itself sounded very professional, to the guitarist, Nice bending, from your bends alone I can tell your not an amatuer, nice job.

Mind checking mine out?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8725270#post8725270

Thanks,
Royce Lee

(If you interested, you could check out my GodFather theme, I would love to do a collaboration project.)