there was a book featured on the colbert report a while back and it was about how there is just one real person in the world and everything else is just people the (real) person made up. and everything else is just in the persons mind. Anyone remember it? its sorda hard to explain

There's something living in these lines.
shit, they actually made a book outta that?? ive had that feeling ever since i was like 10, like you're not real... only i am, every body else is just kinda there. is that kinda what youre trying to say??
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
shit, they actually made a book outta that?? ive had that feeling ever since i was like 10, like you're not real... only i am, every body else is just kinda there. is that kinda what youre trying to say??

me too thats why i want it
HOLAY CRAP I SEEN THAT

and o yah i am the only one here on this planet u ppl are just hallowgrams
p.s. I LUV ACID
Quote by Wylde_Child619
HOLAY CRAP I SEEN THAT

p.s. I LUV ACID

w....t.....f.....?
Quote by Wylde_Child619
HOLAY CRAP I SEEN THAT

p.s. I LUV ACID

w....t.....f.....?
yeah, I saw that interview. Don't remember the name of the guy or the book, but wasn't he middle eastern? pretty much all I remember.
anyways its a pretty weird way of thinking. and by the way, WyldeChild, you're wrong. I am the only person on the earth. I created all of you. SO BOW TO ME!!!
haha, I created Hitler. sweet...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
yeah, I saw that interview. Don't remember the name of the guy or the book, but wasn't he middle eastern? pretty much all I remember.
anyways its a pretty weird way of thinking. and by the way, WyldeChild, you're wrong. I am the only person on the earth. I created all of you. SO BOW TO ME!!!
haha, I created Hitler. sweet...

Smooth move, asshole.

Isn't this called nihilism or something?
Oh, by the way, tetris owns all other games (except street fighter 2 turbo). god bless Ryu. and screw E. Honda. I hate that douche. him and his swipes. and I hate Dhalism. he teleports and spits fire. hate that crapmuffin.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.