I believe their is only one smurf capable of reproducing.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

A shroom eating hippies visual manifest.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
uhh i don't know i was doing my taxes and i accidentally proved god doesn't exist
well, they're primates, so I assume they have live births.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Smurfs are blue, which is probably some kind of consitency of a hard play dough, which when gets hot, will become soft, and if enough play dough melts off the 'head honcho' their is another smurf. Your question is answered.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
every 69 years papa smurf shits out a face eater (Alien) that latches onto one of the hot smurf bitches and impregnates her with the seed of satan. then they all bake muffins and sing about it.
member #3 of the "WELOVEREGGAE" club

Quote by RIM99
Just tell her you're going over to her house to play tiddlywinks and mack that shit.

SPARTAN 296 OF UG'S 300

Jackson Dinky: $67/$499

Master Chief of the UG Society of Ninjas
YES! Already attacked this issue my friend, decided to take the question to a scientist. Here be my results http://youtube.com/watch?v=_kLM3TeADj4.
enjoy! (also won me the UG Best Documentary award)

EDIT: I know it doesnt give a direct answer but it was interesting to hear non the less.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Mar 13, 2007,
They reproduce through a "*** licking" procedure, in which thee Smurfette asks Papa Smurf if he will give her children, in a song format. He will then say "Yeah lick my *** ****".
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Metal-X
A shroom eating hippies visual manifest.

ZOMG!1!!1!! NEW AVATAR!!1!1!1!!11
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Well, obviously Smurfette was placed there by Papa Smurf, so when the other smurfs get horny the go to town on her.

Thus, the circle of life in Smurf-world.

I am prepared to go into a heated argument with anyone else who has an opinion

Metaledit: I actually watched Donnie Darko today
Last edited by metalfan#3 at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by fredthecat
Jeez, haven't you guys seen Donnie Darko?

"What's the point of living, if you don't have a dick?"

Word.
Quote by metalfan#3
Well, obviously Smurfette was placed there by Papa Smurf, so when the other smurfs get horny the go to town on her.

Thus, the circle of life in Smurf-world.

I am prepared to go into a heated argument with anyone else who has an opinion

But Smurfette was created by Gargamel to sow dissension among the ranks of the real Smurfs....

I've always been of the opinion that, given my above statement, that the Smurfs either:

A. Are immortal.
B. Reproduce by budding, mitosis, etc.
C. Were designed intentionally by Peyo to create this kind of debate.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
the Smurfs are too innocent to know what statutory rape is, therefore invalidating metalfan#3's theory.... I'm gonna propose this for my dissertation.... do Smurfs undergo mitosis?

Oh, the smurfs are not innocent, my friend. Not at all. They act all nice and cute, and then,

BAM

throw a paternity suit at you.

But Smurfette was created by Gargamel to sow dissension among the ranks of the real Smurfs....

I've always been of the opinion that, given my above statement, that the Smurfs either:

A. Are immortal.
B. Reproduce by budding, mitosis, etc.
C. Were designed intentionally by Peyo to create this kind of debate.

If the Smurfs are immortal, where are they living now? Of course, we'd have to have some sort of country, an island, perhaps, for them. And they'd need a king.

However, no such country exists. Which leads to the conclusion that smurfs are aliens.

Yes, there is life out there. Small, perverted, blue life.

Of course, we always have the one true fact:

Smurfs are mammals.

If my science teacher isn't a complete retard, mammals are living creatures that have some form of hair or fur.

Does Papa Smurf not have a beard?

We could always say Papa Smurf was originally from Earth. The only true smammal. He went to another planet to make more blue skinned cute machines.

Soon, my friend, soon, they come to take over Earth. The place where Papa Smurf came from.

Just think about it.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!
I thought they just had cycles where they shit out a close of themselves thus never aging?