Page 1 of 2
-students don't want to do it
-teachers don't want to grade it
-most jobs don't require bringing work home
-students are given more time to sleep
...And the head of the nail has been hit.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Whats the point of asking?
Do your homework up until your out of college, and you will be able to answer that.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
to instill a work ethic... because you won't pass college without doing your homework

and in college, it's usefull, because it gives you real practice at the things you will be doing for the rest of your life
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by MercuryGuitar
To piss us off.

very true
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
To make sure you don't get lazy, maybe. If you begin to work endlessly as a child, you'll be used to it by the time you're an adult.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
cause it helps you to understand better things that you learn at school

a few years ago i had the same opinion, but after a while, you realise that the teachers have a hardtime with all those inmature students complaining about everything,

it might be annoying to listen to some teachers everyday, but believe me, it's waaaaaaaaay harder to deal with some little kids that don't like anything
its the man trying to keep us down.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
work ethic, and also to make sure you can actually do the work on your own.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
To keep you busy. Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that.
If you go to college and want to succeed in life, you'll realize the importance of it if you actually want to pass.
mmmk.
Quote by happytimeharry
To keep you busy. Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that.

Please tell me that's a reference from ATHF! God I can't think of the mold's name...
mmmk.
Quote by MercuryGuitar
To piss us off.

And thats why I never do my homework.

.....and that's why I don't have a car. Do your homework kids.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
stop doing your homework and youll probalby fail. Wait till you get to collage, youll realize that studying outside the classroom makes a difference...think about it.....do you actually listen in class?
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
to stop mole men from controlling the earth
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
Quote by Musicman48858
to instill a work ethic... because you won't pass college without doing your homework

and in college, it's usefull, because it gives you real practice at the things you will be doing for the rest of your life

So are you saying we are doing it just to prepare for college, because that seems a little pointless. The focus of ones life shouldn't be to go to college, it should be on what you want to do with the rest of your life, not 4 years. But then again I'm 15 years old nobody cares what I think, so I'll just role with the punches until I'm outta school and college.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by sithian476
Please tell me that's a reference from ATHF! God I can't think of the mold's name...

Ol' Drippy
i can tell who is not going to college...
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by CORT noob
So are you saying we are doing it just to prepare for college, because that seems a little pointless. The focus of ones life shouldn't be to go to college, it should be on what you want to do with the rest of your life, not 4 years. But then again I'm 15 years old nobody cares what I think, so I'll just role with the punches until I'm outta school and college.
Those four years decide what you're going to do with the rest of your life.

Besides, you're 15 years old and nobody cares what you think.
Homework is to re-inforce what the teacher has taught you in that lesson of the day.

That being said, it still sucks to the eXtreme.
Some Guy?
Quote by yawn
Those four years decide what you're going to do with the rest of your life.

Besides, you're 15 years old and nobody cares what you think.

Same thing applies to being 17.
My Social teacher said that if you don't go home and study every night your brain doesn't remember as much information from the day, he explained it well but I'm not going to go into detail.

You always "lose" information, but you slow down the loss when you study, and another way of that studying is homework. Keep in mind the lose is in quotes because you never lose information, your mind is like when you delete something from your hard drive, you just delete the path to the file/info.
teachers dont want us to smoke pot play guitar and grow long hair in our mothers basement so they give us homework to keep us busy but it doesnt work because of these things called weekends were you become free for at least 48 hours
To occupy your time and get you used to living for one thing (in this case, school. Later in life, your job) and then going home to continue thinking about it so you can be more productive the next day.

I don't do homework because I usually get the concepts taught to me in class. If i don't get it, I'll get some help from a friend/not take that class.
Quote by guitarzan313
teachers dont want us to smoke pot play guitar and grow long hair in our mothers basement so they give us homework to keep us busy but it doesnt work because of these things called weekends were you become free for at least 48 hours
No homework on the weekends?

Are you still in elementary school?
Quote by happytimeharry

actually my idle hands spend most of their time on the guitar.... although when their not idle they probably are touching my genitals....
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Last edited by kyle100 at Mar 13, 2007,
You ever think you might be learning or reinforcing knowledge? Kind of a radical idea, I know, but it's something to think about...
Page 1 of 2