|-----|---|---|--||----------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
|----------------||----------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
|----------------||o---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
|----------------||o-5-----4-----5-----4-----4-5-----|--5-----4-----5-----4~-------------------|
|----------------||----3-3---3-3---3-3---3-3-----3-3-|----3-3---3-3---3-3-----------7-9-10-----|
|----------------||----------------------------------|-----------------------7-8-10------------|

|-----------------------------------|-------------------------------------|--------------------|
|-----------------------------------|-------------------------------------|--------------------|
|-----------------------------------|-------------------------------------|-repeat 1st 2 meas.-|
|-10-----9-----10-----9-----7-9-----|-10-----9-----10-----9~--------------|--------------------|
|----7-7---7-7----7-7---7-7-----7-7-|----7-7---7-7----7-7----------3-5-7--|--------------------|
|-----------------------------------|------------------------3-5-7--------|--------------------|

Are the 3-3's and 7-7's palm muted? i think it sounds like it, but the text tab and guitar pro tab say they're not
interperet it for youself, if you can't tell if something is palm muted or not, you need to practice listening more.
I thought I was hearing palm mutes for sure before I saw the tabs. Seeing two five-star tabs like that made me think that maybe I'm wrong to think it's palm muted, so I went to ask people with more experience to tell me if I'm right or wrong to think that. I've noticed that sometimes people don't put PM's on their tabs where they should for whatever reason. I didn't think anyone would do that on a GP, you kind of need to have it right because the program plays it. I just wanna make sure and play it right, that's all.
Last edited by cloud041089 at Mar 13, 2007,