Page 1 of 2
Summon positivity. I've been trying for the past 7 or 8 days, since I've had sudden family issues arising. I've been incredibly angry... (Sorry)
^ Im sorry to hear that Zuka.

Think about the good things in life and listen to happy music.

It happens to the best of us even if we have to keep a plastic smile. I get depressed now and then since I havent seen my good friends back east in a while.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rockergirl1122
In all seriousness, what do you do when you're depressed?
I've felt pretty down lately, so, just wanting some tips.

If i were you, id look in the mirror. Your hot.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
how bout asking Christ for help?
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
When I'm feeling down, I drink liquor, or as I call it: "Pain-Go-Bye-Bye-Juice".
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
im sorry darlin

u wanna talk about it or anything, im totally not tryin to get at u...
maybe a little

but in all seriousness; whats got u down?
Quote by The Leader
When I'm feeling down, I drink liquor, or as I call it: "Pain-Go-Bye-Bye-Juice".

Oh my, I think Patton Oswald steals your material.
Poor advice.
Listen to some upbeat music or smoke a cigarette and look at the stars and sing that "Nothing really matters" part from bohemian rhapsody or (my Fave) drum to your favorite stuff until your heart feels like its gonna explode
Quote by FeatherBreeze
guys shes gone.....

damn, shes pretty hot too

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I've learned to thrive in my depression. I've sort of grown disgustingly in love with feeling miserable. It's fun that way, you learn a lot about yourself and you can usually make better music when you're down. It's very bitter and probably stupid, but I pretty much just sit around brooding sayin "**** the world."
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by thepagesaretorn
how bout asking Christ for help?

*coughs*

I just listen to loud music, play guitar and hang out with friends. Seems to work for me every time.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
go get a hug from someone. i would give you one if you didn't live in texas.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by stellar_legs
Oh my, I think Patton Oswald steals your material.

Busted...Kudos to you Stellar, kudos.

Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Listen to the B-52's and watch Scrubs nothing can make you feel happier.
There are many productive ways of dealing with depression, you just have to figure out what makes you happy ! books? music? talking about it? sports? Depression has been a reoccuring problem for me. however, keep a positive attitude and you will kick its ass back to..depression land? yeah. jokes work too
Well I get depressed alot but I am the best person all my friends turn to when they need cheering up. In fact Last night I was speaking with a good friend of mine on MSN I have been in love with her since about 1.5 years ago and she knew it but now she thinks we are just friends. Anyways she broke up with her boyfriend and had a few more problems but after talking to me for a while she was cheered up alot.
I was also depressed but she broke up with her boyfriend so I an now happy and possibly in with a chance.

So the Moral is talk to some friends for a while.

Quote by Draken
Listen to the B-52's and watch Scrubs nothing can make you feel happier.

ohhhhh!!!!!!!! and that.
take a long walk while you are listening to music, or draw a painting.
jeg lukker ett øye og ser halvt, jeg lukker begge og ser alt
Quote by The Leader

this guy has the right idea.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Scrubs
Guitar
Bass
Drums
Whatever else you might play
Music
Sports

You can't do all those and still tell me you're depressed.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Play guitar...
(however at the moment, its getting me depressed that i cant play at the moment because of wrist problems. It could be carpol tunnel =| )

listen to music...

go out with friends...

talk to someone you trust
if you're really stuck and have no one to talk to, pm me. i'll be a sympathetic ear. i know what you're going through!
Play guitar, or be around cool friends.

The best thing I can do is watch Lee Evans stand up

In fact yeah, just go watch your favorite comedy! Honestly, itl only make you feel better.
depends on what its about, usually i'll play guitar or think about what it is thats upsetting me in a rational manner. sometimes just talking to friends, y'know being social can help alot, even if you aren't talking about whats bugging you it gets your mind off of it and can put you back in a good frame of mind.
I've been depressed for the past few months, usally I would play guitar but I've had tendonitis for over 2 months. So now I just listen to music to get me through

*listens to the Damnation record*
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2