did they just raise the price of the RX120 SS half stack from $499 to 599, damnit i am barely able to save up to 499 now i need another 100 shiz
Stuffs:
ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording
Do yourself a favour, Pass on the 600 dollar solid state half stack. Go to a local guitar shop, sit down with a nice little 30 watt tube combo, and listen to the tone. Then relize 30 tube watts is all you will ever need with the help of a handy pa system for gigging and you will go deaf practicing in your bedroom cranked.
Quote by gsr2k6
Do yourself a favour, Pass on the 600 dollar solid state half stack. Go to a local guitar shop, sit down with a nice little 30 watt tube combo, and listen to the tone. Then relize 30 tube watts is all you will ever need with the help of a handy pa system for gigging and you will go deaf practicing in your bedroom cranked.

You, my friend, are quite ignorant. Have you ever played a Randall?

Either way, I'd say save up for the G3 head, as its waaay better than the RX... the RX is meh, but the G3 is freakin' great.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join

^Remember kids, this kind of ignorance is dangerous.

Anyway, topic creator, you only need one question mark or exclamation point. Going "!?!?!?!?" doesn't get you more replies. Just the opposite, I'd think.

Now, with that out of the way, the Randall RG100 G3 combo amp is $499. Now I've tried this amp personally and found it to be quite good. Also, the RG75 G3 is $399, and that was quite good as well.

75 watts is more than enough, trust me.
It's true, this stuff I make up.
~Dom~