I was curious if anyone had a Pulse Modulator they could send me. I was supposed to recieve one from a MuseBoard'er, but he failed to send it to me. Does anyone else have one? I'll be heading to bed, so I won't be replying any time soon. Thanks in advance.
Best example I can think of is the chorus of: Muse- "Bliss".

Its the thing starting at a low octave, slowly moving to a higher one, and it sounds like:
Dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv dv!

Quote by Metal claw
... Why would people just give you one?

Prevention of selfishness, perhaps? To be nice? Hell, a magazine gave one out free, and the mag costed like... $15.

*Falls into bed*

^ It was on a CD, you know. And I've asked around. I can't find a Pulse Mod for sale, and that magazine edition w/ the CD is now a collectors item.

As for what it is, well, I thought I already explained that. All I know is plenty of people out there have one, its just a matter of finding those people.
subscribe to said mag and ask for a back issue

or go on 4chan and ask for one there (at your own risk)
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
Quote by Slashfan_666
subscribe to said mag and ask for a back issue

or go on 4chan and ask for one there (at your own risk)

I'm a 4chan user. In the practical sense, not in the psychological sense.

(Meaning I go there, but I'm not one of them.)

Trust me, 4chan wouldn't have it.
even if you ask on /mu/ or on /r/ or places like that?
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
Quote by Metal claw
You should just go to a Muse concert and steal one.

+1

Sorry, can't say that I have one.

I like the new avatar though. I think this one's better than the anime girl with pink hair.
^ Heh. Really? I just made the change for some reason.

Looks like the Pulse Mod search is running dry once again.

^ I bought that on Ebay, doesn't work though. Apparently its out of its 5 GG-2X batteries, and the Wal-Mart keeps laughing at me when I ask for them.
Quote by Zuka
^ I bought that on Ebay, doesn't work though. Apparently its out of its 5 GG-2X batteries, and the Wal-Mart keeps laughing at me when I ask for them.

GG-2X batteries are outdated you fool. What you need is Plutonium.