hey, iv been playing the guitar for about 2 years now off and on. My question is this tho, i have a right handed guitar and have been playing it for this 2 years, but im left handed. my reason for thinking of switching is that in this 2 years i havent progressed that much on my picking or fretting, i practice everyday for atleast an hour(accumulative) and my picking is mediaoker and slow, and my fretting is slightly below average for the time iv been playing.

so should i stick with it? or try my luck with a left handed guitar? any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.
i'm left handed....and i play guitar right handed.
to me, it makes more sense to have your more dextrous hand doing the fretting...

i'd say stick with it.
but if you go to a guitar shop and sit down with a left-handed guitar and it "feels right" then switch...
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
OR learn with both hands so you're thinking about guitar with both sides of your brain. OMGOSH
Maybe you should stick with the righty guitar. Reason is you'll have to learn a lot of crap over again to switch hands, and it'll take you another while to get to where you are now.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Maybe you should stick with the righty guitar. Reason is you'll have to learn a lot of crap over again to switch hands, and it'll take you another while to get to where you are now.

yea, thats a big reason why i havent already. thx for the advice guys.