ive seen this sight pop up serveral 1000 times whenever i google music related itmes and whenever i look at the prices it seems to good to be true but then again the site looks very legit has anyone here bought stuff from there without any complications, i hate entering credit card numbers on the internet
I purchased a wireless set for my guitar from there. Great price, no complications. I trust zzsounds. Came in about a week or two. It's a good set.
Its legit - I have ordered from there myself and recieved everything in a timely matter.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

i have 150 bucks atm and a pretty crap amp but i have a great guitar i would like to think its safe to use this site thanks
I bought a DSL50 from ZZounds. The amp I received was defective from the factory. They sent me a prepaid shipping label for the return and gave a full refund. I would definately feel confident in dealing with ZZounds.
my friend has ordered from there and everything came good and fast
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Yeah, ive ordered some bridgepins from them that musiciansfriend didnt have. Musiciansfriend ships about twice as fast but then again thyre in the state under me so that probably has something to do with it. for me... musiciansfriend>music123>zzounds.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
just got a new mic stand from them yesterday. shipped in a day, mainly because it's based in jersey
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by soul_power
Yeah, ive ordered some bridgepins from them that musiciansfriend didnt have. Musiciansfriend ships about twice as fast but then again thyre in the state under me so that probably has something to do with it. for me... musiciansfriend>music123>zzounds.

I've heard bad things about music123
You're in Australia man. Might have to check their shipping policy.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix