heyy everyone,

Im just wandering. my sex ed teacher told me that most boys have penis pearls (like little lumps on their penis). And later on i started to get some =S (and i know its not any disease cause i'm a virgin). But yeah im just wandering how long do these last ??

And dont laugh, cause it's not funny. IM just concerned about it.

Cheers.
Quote by blockyourears
Ha i've had mine for a LONG time bro.. but consider it a gift not a curse, Adds to the texture :P

But man they're kinda gross =P HAHaha so like im worried bout if my gf wants to u knw and like she mite get turned off with it.
Quote by sincewhen??
But man they're kinda gross =P HAHaha so like im worried bout if my gf wants to u knw and like she mite get turned off with it.

I dont think it will be much of a problem.. it never has been for me. and if you and your girlfriend are ready and commited enough to be doing the deed, it really wont matter at all. And if it is a problem, pick a fault with her to compare it to
Quote by blockyourears
I dont think it will be much of a problem.. it never has been for me. and if you and your girlfriend are ready and commited enough to be doing the deed, it really wont matter at all. And if it is a problem, pick a fault with her to compare it to

Haha

me: well like your vagina is all...vagina like! HAH
Quote by Asthia
It's called Fordyce's spot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce's_spot

Thats not it, I think he's talking about the ones on the head of the penis.

And they basically last forever, although I have very few, its never bothered any of the girls Ive ever been with, the truth is they dont even notice.

So dont worry about it
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by _fender_fan_
Ah! I've always wondered what those little bi.tches are! Well at least I know now that I don't have a problem.

Hell yes, I thought id caught herpes

Quote by instagata0
holy shit.... is this a joke?...... i thought i had genital warts or some shit.... but im a virgin and ive had em since i was 12 (over 4 yrs) so i guess im pretty lucky.

and fonkpies, i believe you are thinking of paulies pauples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules - Should point out that contains a picture of a penis.

Yer thats it.

"A 1999 medical study found that 48% of 200 men attending a department of genitourinary medicine had the condition."

So rest assured threadstarter!
Last edited by fronkpies at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by Sabu
I have Fordyce's Spots on my scrotum

Nope, those are hair follicles

MY LITTLE BOY IS FINALLY GROWING UP!!!
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by instagata0
i have these little biatches. do they go away?

same :/
Hmm...it's funny how everyone's like, "Hey! I got those too!" I have a few, but they're near the base, so it's really not that viewable if a girl were to ever see it. Just slight bumps, no biggy. I wouldn't be too worried about it unless a crapload start showing up, then it may be something else.
Quote by fronkpies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

Yer thats it.

"A 1999 medical study found that 48% of 200 men attending a department of genitourinary medicine had the condition."

So rest assured threadstarter!

Thx for the penis link fronk
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ha, those spot things around the bass of ones love wand, theyre just hair follicles that dont fully develop. Where do you draw the line between pubic hair on your balls, to the base of your dick, it dosent just "stop", it simply fritters out
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Kensai
Thx for the penis link fronk

Its educational
Quote by instagata0
ok, great, so now we've established that they what we've got is either hair, or some floyds whatever

do they do away??? how do you make them go away???? these tiny pieces of crap have kept me from getting laid for 2 freaking years! i remember the first time i ever made up some excuse why i couldnt screw a girl and now that i know that whatever ive got isnt contagious, i want to get rid of them, and get laid.

pleeeeeease tell me how to get rid of them?

Feeling a bit uneasy and self conscious about the penis bumps are we? Don't make it that big of a deal. I'm sure if you find the right girl, she'll love you and your penis bumps all the same.
Quote by instagata0
ok, great, so now we've established that they what we've got is either hair, or some floyds whatever

do they do away??? how do you make them go away???? these tiny pieces of crap have kept me from getting laid for 2 freaking years! i remember the first time i ever made up some excuse why i couldnt screw a girl and now that i know that whatever ive got isnt contagious, i want to get rid of them, and get laid.

pleeeeeease tell me how to get rid of them?

You have them for life basically.

And they dont stop you getting laid, well they haven't stopped me
Quote by instagata0
no freakin way im keeping these punks for life, i would rather pour liquid nitrogen on them, without any aid, than keep them for life.

so help me god, i will find a way to rid myself of them.

and they didnt stop you from getting laid because yours probably are not in an obvious spot like mine

mine are obvious. im a virgin (only young tho). and like yeah iw ant to get rid of them! cause if these ever stop me from gettin laid (my gf atm doesnt knw about them) i will seriously f$$(*&% go nuts!
Quote by instagata0
no freakin way im keeping these punks for life, i would rather pour liquid nitrogen on them, without any aid, than keep them for life.

so help me god, i will find a way to rid myself of them.

and they didnt stop you from getting laid because yours probably are not in an obvious spot like mine

mine are obvious. im a virgin (only young tho). and like yeah iw ant to get rid of them! cause if these ever stop me from gettin laid (my gf atm doesnt knw about them) i will seriously f$$(*&% go nuts! But i learnt theyre like dead pieces of skin or sumfin like that hair pics under the penis that didnt develope so they leave little lumps.

I reckon if you explaind it to ur gf, she would understand.
Or whoever your goin to root. if she asks you.
how obvious are we talking cos i have em on the under side of my member and never thought theyd cause any trouble
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Haha, you guys are looking way too much into all this about these lil penis bumps. Kind of reminds me of this skit on SNL with Steve Martin. "Steve Martin's Penis Beauty Cream" It has this guy that talks about how he can't be confident unless his penis looks formidable. It's a pretty funny skit. "It's the only penis beauty cream with my name printed on the lable. And remember, we send all of our boxes plain with just big red letters stamped all over it, saying NOT PENIS CREAM"
Quote by fronkpies

Its educational

Even worse!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████