I was thinking about getting a cube 60, but i heard that they don't take to effects pedals very well, is this true?
Well, modeling amps themselves don't take pedals well....
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i was also looking into getting a randall RX75R do you think that would be a better chose then a cube I mainly play metal but i dont want a amp that just does one style
^+1^

You will probably find the dist on the cube (if thats what pedal you mean) better than a pedal (unless its a really good pedal)
I honestly wouldn't waste money with a cube or line 6 or anything like that. You need pure amp tone and power if you want your effects to come out right, and your rig to sound perfect. Go with the king. Marshall. If you don't have the money for a marshall, there are some pretty nice peaveys and crates around. Randall isn't too bad either. Peavey is probably the best out of the cheaper ones if you want versatility.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
LTD EC-1000 Deluxe with twin 81 EMGs
Marshall Mode Four 350 Halfstack
MXR ZW-44 overdrive pedal
Dunlop Crybaby

^My ec-1000 comrade!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Let me hop into this discussion as well,because what is currently stopping me from buying a modelling practice amp is a Zoom G2 processor that I have for a while,and I kinda know how to tweak it to get tones that I like.So I wouldn't want to lose it,but some tones sound so lifeless thru my computer speakers,so I want an amp that can compliment it well.
Who knows any amp under 250$ that would get me by (so that it also has an effects loop) ?
The Valbee 5W all tube caught my eye...
I use an overdrive pedal as a boost for the lead channel of a Microcube and work great. The manual even state that the model "JC clean" is better when used with external effects.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by thefuture
I honestly wouldn't waste money with a cube or line 6 or anything like that. You need pure amp tone and power if you want your effects to come out right, and your rig to sound perfect. Go with the king. Marshall. If you don't have the money for a marshall, there are some pretty nice peaveys and crates around. Randall isn't too bad either. Peavey is probably the best out of the cheaper ones if you want versatility.

cheap Peavey amps are nasty