Parkour----ever heard of this????...if not...then go to parkour.net------this is a very cool stuff...thoughts about it????
Yeah it's pretty awesome.
Sort of pointless but it would be a sick way to keep fit.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
I don't really do it but it's pretty big in my town. In the school down the road from me they have training sessions in the gym and websites and stuff
Crazy stuff. Probably really fun once you do it a couple times, but you have to be in amazing shape. And I would probably not want to screw up whatsoever.
Quote by nappy d
would you like it if gay people rubbed their dicks all over your face and mouth every night cause you dont wanna give some head?

Quote by Jackolas

"MI BANDZ WANTS ME 2 LERNZ AND PLAY IT TOOMOOROO AT SKOOLZ INFRONT 0F 121298 PEEPZ LOLZ INCLUDING DIZ GUY I LIKE"
It's poorman's skating
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
I love parkour/freerunning...I get an awesome buzz from it. Especially good when you do it with someone else. Not many places to do it around here but the places I've conquered have been pretty good. Love it!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
used to do this, but Ive got a bit lazy since then. very fun, many injuries.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Its a good way to keep fit.

Only downside - hand injuries which **** up your guitar playing.

But its great fun and easy to pick up.

Quote by Metallica798
It's poorman's skating

Skaters cant scale vertical surfaces/climb with the board.
ive done it before, its great fun, having the skills to do all that stuff also makes running from the cops a lot easier.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I can do some stuff like dash vaults, tic tac toes and monkeyflips etc, but not a massive fan of parkour tbh
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Parkour rocks! Thank god i havent got any injuries. Love getting on rooves Got a police chase 2 weeks ago :]
Looks like alot of fun, i run 4 miles every other day, so i guess im in shape. But Americans would find it to look ridiculous . stupid american culture.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Tallman thnx for the webby
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
cool stuff, I saw a thread about this yesterday...
I wish I had the guts to jump off buildings, I think I'll keep it with skateboarding.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
I love it, did it a few times with a friend of mine and even attended a small parkour gathering in a town near me. Unfortunally there's little to no cool spots in my own town. On top of that it's dangerous...and the flips (even though they aren't part of true parkour) appeal to me the most. I learned how to do front flips in my yard, but it putted a lot of strain on my shins...kinda backed out of it now.

Like someone pointed out hand unjuries don't mix with guitar.
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Quote by chillininfl
Looks like alot of fun, i run 4 miles every other day, so i guess im in shape. But Americans would find it to look ridiculous . stupid american culture.

Would they? I don't think it looks ridiculous.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Last edited by acdc101 at Apr 7, 2007,