Wondering what u guys think of Nunos style.

I personally love the mix of shred, blues, funk in his style. This man quite possibly is one of the most underrated guitarists ever because he was in extreme and the only thing they got famous for was the incredible balld More Then Words
The most talented man on earth...
Isn't it Bettencourt ??

He's okay but not all that to me........
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Changed thread title... It's a forum, we communicate by text messages, spelling IS important.

Anyway, yes, he's a great guitarist, but I'm disappointed with his career in the '90's and now. Mourning Widows and such is not my thing.

His rhythm style in Extreme was great.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Yes, I love his funk rhythm....... but he just seems queer to me......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
I never really got into him or Extreme. He's a great guitarist, just doesn't tickle my fancy.
Quote by DeathDealer
you people are daft

"You rise as high as your dominant aspiration, you descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself. Free your mind and your ass will follow." Funkadelic

Member #7 of the Peavey is Amazing Club
loved his Guitar work in Extreme, but I haven't had a chance to listen to his recent stuff (or rather, any of his stuff outside of Extreme)

.. is it any good?